chapter 15 - regret

Graser slowly walked back to my car. Did he really just regret that?

I continued to grab everything I needed and chucked it in my suit case. I turned on the radio to hear Sirens by Cher lloyd. I felt something brush against my leg and I squealed. I looked down to see it was a black cat. Is this our families cat? Since when did we have a cat. I sighed and continued to pack. After around ten minutes I was done. I turned the radio off and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my keys and purse aswell and locked the door behind me. I looked forward to see my car and graser sitting inside on the passenger seat.

I hopped in the drivers side and turned on the engine. I was about to put the car in drive when graser out of the blue asks, "Can I drive?". Why does he want to drive... Weird. "Okay?" I said shakily and turned the engine off.

I hopped out of the car. And made my way to the passenger seat.

He drove the car off the driveway and onto the street, within minutes we are on the high way. After we are three quarters of the way to the hotel he turns off the highway.

"Graser, you do realise it's the wrong turn off?" I say.

"Yeah, we're not going to the hotel." He says. What?

"Wait... What? Where are we going?" I question

"Minecon, all the rest are over there already." He says and I make an 'o' shape with my mouth.

Once we get there I see our group. We all tried to dress up as our minecraft character. because' me and graser just go here we had to change in the media area. I put on my assassins outfit and sprayed my hair a shirt yellowy blonde colour, I put on matching shoes and some fake weapons. to. Be honest I looked like an assassin rather than my skin. as I walked out of the room I was changing in graser greeted me. He wore a long sleeve shirt and pants with his skin printed on to it. he has face paint on to make his robot face.