Chapter 24

I look inside and see bayani knocked out on the bed. I walk in and motion for dul to follow me.

I walked right up to bayani and saw a blade in his hand and some white powder. Is bayani doing drugs. It couldn't have been that bad the rejection... Could it?

"He's not okay and it's because I've been selfish." She says and shake her head. I was about to say that it was okay and not her fault but she had already walked out the room.

I'm left next to a passed out bayani. I couldn't just leave him like this. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I took the small pouch of white powder and the blade.

I went over to his bathroom and let it all go down the toilet and flushed it. I through the small pouch in the bin.

I broke the blade into various small parts and put them in the bin.

I went back over to bayani and checked his arms and wrists but to my surprise there were no cuts. I looked around his body for any cuts but found none. I looked up a little but on his body and saw slits on his neck. No way. He could have killed him self. I went back to the bathroom and got some wet paper fowls. I headed back to him and started to wipe the dirt and blood off his neck.

I threw the dirtied paper towels into the bin and took my keys. I closed and locked the door.

I walked back to the car and see dul in the passenger side. I opened the door and hopped in.

"Dul are you feeling alright?" I asked. She nodded and we made it back to the beach in silence.

I parked the car and got out. I saw them having a good time. I went over to bee and asked to speak to her in private which she agreed to.

"Bee, I know your really nice to dul but..." I say.

She looks at me with hurt all over her face and I know she didn't mean for it to be this way but I continued to talk to he.

"After you rejected bayani he's been different and very hurt... Dul feels like it all her fault and.. Yeah." I say.

She bursts into tears.

"I really do ship baljuice and I really want them to be together but now I just don't know..." She says.

I pull her into a big hug while she continues to cry.