Chapter 19 - together

Sorry guys for the late update. I'm just really beaten down by things but here's a new chapter.

The next day I wake up in my bed. I look around and see that the girls are awake. I turn my head to see the time as 8:30. I yawn and stretch my arms.

"You're finally awake." Dul. States.

"Yeah." I say.

I hear a couple o knocks from our door. I turn my head to see kricken opening the door.

"Meet everyone downstairs at 9." H says smiling.

Kricken nods her head and he briskly walks away as she closes the door.

I get up brush my hair I put a plain black skirt on. I accompany it with a floral shirt that I tuck underneath and pull out a bit to have it look a little puffy. I put my floral converse on aswell and tie my hair in a pony tail, my hair has this annoying hairline that goes straight down my head in the middle so it's impossible of tying it high without bumps on the top of my head so I tie it about mid range. I grab my bag and head my way down.

I see graser is the only one don there which. Thank The Lord for. I turn my head and look at the clock angling off the wall, it's only 8:40, good.

I make my way over to him and give him a big hug. He looks startled and then realises what I'm doing so he hugs me back.

"Hey Graser10cp"I say smoothly.

"What's up." He replies.

"Nothin much, but i wanted to ask you something." I say.

"Go for it." He says smiling.

"Do you actually like me in that way... I watched that stream that you is a couple of days ago." I say. His eyes are wide open as he continues to stare at me lost for words.

"Because if you do... I do to." I add.

He gives me a big hug and I can see tears forming in his eyes. I love my graser.