Chapter 10- graser

THALIA/BECKY POV

"Nothing." Straub said viciously.

"Must be something, I've never seen a straub like this." I say and remove my arm around his shoulder.

Straub stayed quiet. All I know about straub is that he has a friend called 'vas' and that he likes bee. You know this could be about bee... They could have had an argument.

"Is it bee?" I ask.

"No. This is personal and I'd rather everyone stay out of it." Straub sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.

GRASERS POV

I looked around for a big cube SMP group. Once I found them I started to walk closer. Once I got close enough I could recognise their faces and Becky's. Becky is talking to straub, bayani is talking to dul. Bee is talking to krickenn. And they other boys well they're laughing and being goofs.

I walk over to BECKY and tap her on the back. She looks behind her and screams. I almost tumble over in laughter.

"Graser you scarlet the shit out of me." She cusses and gives me a hug.

"Sorry bek." I say. I'm so lazy now that I don't say the last letter of her name.

After a while we get into a conversation about her...

BECKYS POV

"How old are you?" Graser asks.

"I'm turning 20 in three days." I say. I totally forgot about my birthday until now.

Out of the corner of my eye I see bayani walk towards me. This isn't going to end well... I'm pretty sure he hates me.

"How's your sister." He asks and I mentally face palm.

"She is in a correctional facility now." I say and sigh.

Bayani slings his arm around my waist, gives me a kiss and says "babe I thought you didn't like him."