Chapter 5- Massive scary fangirl

"There is no plan, bayani is trying to make a scene." I said with a sigh trying to make it sound believable.

"Why?" Graser asks.

"We'll, we were having a debate and he said he would get me back so here I am in a sticky situation." I reply.

"Oh." Graser replies.

"Forgot to tell you graser but I am going to minecon 2014!" I fangirl through the mic.

Graser bursts out laughing at my fangirling.

"I'm going to bed now see you tomorrow at your hotel?" I ask graser.

"Yep." He replies

"I won't be there until 6:30 in the afternoon, I'm busy with something." I say.

"Of course see you tomorrow." Graser says.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I leave teamspeak. I'm going to meet graser tomorrow, ahhh the feels! The feels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

I ring Jessica to see if she is coming to minecon.

"Yo, Jessica you coming to minecon 2014?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm going there to see bayani and graser." She says a lot calmer than earlier...

"You've gotten calmer I see." I state

"Yeah we'll I don't want to look like a massive scary fan girl do I now?" She says.

"Yeah whatever, just meet at my house at 4." I tell jessica.

"Mkay bye!" she says

"yani" I say.

"Did you just do bye-ani as in bayani?" she asks me.

"Yup bye" I reply and hang up quickly before she could say anything else

AN

Sorry short upload! instead I'm going to do short uploads from now on everyday thanks fore reading!