Chapter 12 - sleeping plan

As the rest of the cube SMP members come in I couldn't help but think that something bad would happen to them. Once they were al piled in I sighed and rested my head on grasers shoulder and closed my eyes. I knew that he was smiling but I didn't care as bad thoughts of death upon my friends was going to happen (okay that sentence sounded like it was from the 18th century anyways...). I saw bee being stung by many bees and not getting to hospital in time and dying from her allergic reaction. That brought tears to my eyes but I swallowed them back down.

I felt a little poke to my side, it was graser.

"Were at the hotel now." He says with as smile. Once we are all out of the limo I escort them to their hotel rooms. The hotel rooms are joint rooms so there is a door which opens to the room beside it so on and so forth.

I lead them all into room 27 and look at the sleeping plan.

"Dul, bee, stacy and kricken are going to be in this room." I say and they all jump in happiness.

"Defek, TYBZI, grape and Devon in the room next door to the right." I say and they give each other high fives.

"Child dolphin, Parker, pat(clone) and tomahawk in the room next door to the left." I say and they sort of bro fist each other?

"Mistacrayola, mr Mitch and kermit in room 29." I say and they do a girly squeal and everyone can't help but laugh including me. Once we were all settled I continued saying the sleeping plan out.

"Vas and Straub in room 25." I say and Devon does one of those wolf/dog whistles and everyone laughs again.

"Graser, bayani, hbomb and rusher in room 30." I say and they all start doing this happy dance which looked like they were trying to be chickens.

Someone popped up a question I was dreading. "Where will you be sleeping Becky?".

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Probably home but it's an hour drive from here." I say.

"YOU SHOULD STAY WITH US." Devon screamed like a little girl.

"I'd love to but I don't have a room." I say.

"Stay with us we have 3 double beds. Which means you have one to yourself." Stacy says. (Lol stacysays)

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to disturb you with all my drama. You guys deserve to be at peace here." I say with a smile.

"WHAT NO! We'd love you to stay!" Bee says.

"Okay I guess...? Is everyone okay with it?" I say shakily.

A/N bee has left YouTube and I don't really know whether to keep her in the book or not... I think I might take her out. Idk I'll keep her in until someone says to take her out.