Chapter 8: You Can't Like Me

Start from the beginning

"No!" Dawon glared at Jimin more, causing Jimin to laugh.

"Don't you want someone to take care of your noona like how you take care of her? That someone will be able to protect her when you're not around?"

Dawon looked taken aback by Jimin's words. It is as if every word is still processing inside his head. To be honest, what Jimin said actually kind of moved me, but I cannot be deceived by those sweet words and Jimin is just my friend.

We're just friends.

"Tch. Fine. You can court her but promise me you'll take good care of her and you won't hurt her," Dawon said all of a sudden. I looked at him on the rear view mirror and saw that he's pouting like a baby.

I saw Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "I will," he said using a sincere voice yet he's still like making fun of Dawon because of his expression. Aish, this guy is weird sometimes.

After dropping Dawon to school, Jimin suddenly chuckled and said, "Your brother was so cute."

I laughed. "I know." And I suddenly remembered, "Oh right, we almost forgot about our project. When are we going to start? The submission is next week already." I actually can't believe that's it's almost a month since I actually started talking to him. Who would have even thought that we will get along pretty well.

"Oh, right! We had so much fun together that we actually forgot about it. How about later in my place?"

"Okay, sure. But I'll only stay until six and let's just continue it tomorrow?"

He nodded. "Sure."

Arriving at school, Jimin parked his car and went out first to open the door for me. A gentleman, huh?

Stepping a foot out, whispers and eyes of people, mostly his fangirls, welcome me again. Aish! They're really pissing me off. As if a light bulb is visible on top of my head, I smirked, flipped my hair, and wrapped my arms around Jimin's arm as we walked towards the campus.

"Ooh, so now you're making a show?" Jimin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up. Let's just give them what they're searching for," I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair once again. Jimin just laughed at my sudden sass.

As usual, school is school and it's very tiring. Jimin and I went to his house after school.

"Oh my, YEOBO!!!!" A woman who I assume was Jimin's mother suddenly went  shouting, taking me aback.

"What?! What?!" The man who I assume was Jimin's father came rushing down.

"Yeobo! My baby is a grown up now!" His mother acted as if crying all of a sudden. Okay, first of all, what is happening?

"Is she your girlfriend?! Omo, indeed our baby is a man now!" He hugged Jimin and tapped his back while Jimin's mother pulled me into a tight hug and said, "Welcome to the family, sweetheart."

Wait what?!

"Eomeoni, Abeoji, wait a minute," Jimin said and lets himself free from his father's embrace. Jimin's mother lets go of me as well. "I'm happy to know that you already like her but the thing is..."