Chapter 3: Feelings

Why do I feel weird so many times? I mean, it's kind of linked to a pattern of some sort, but it still weirds me out.

For example: whenever I see Quake or Flow, I feel weird inside.

No, I think of Quake as my little brother, like Storm, and Flow just like my buddy that's there for me when I need him.

But what is this feeling that I feel when I see either of them? Is it a feel of comfort? It doesn't feel like that.

Now that I think about, I haven't been to the JC in a while. I haven't seen Storm ever since that one time last year, when I had a conversation with Zap about it.

Eh, Zap... we just made up at that time, and I still haven't answered his question about how the concept of siblings is possible. How was I supposed to answer?

Thinking of him, too, sets a weird feeling in me.

Alright, just to make things clear, Zap and I had fights over a murder. He resembled the gang leader that killed my friend, Rock, who saved Quake's (my friend's) life. I don't know why I thought it was actually him! Thinking back on it, I feel stupid.

Also, I went crazy one day and just pushed him down to the ground. I should apologize eventually.

Oh! That reminds me. I have a favor to do for him.

I was with Quake nearly all the time last year. It wasn't bad at all! Having company all the time is great when you just need to talk. Quake was someone I could easily talk to about almost anything.

I didn't really talk with Flow too much at the beginning of the year. It wasn't until the Corruption started spreading that we had conversations. It was when I was corrupted myself. It didn't go through me fully, but it was painful. It was burning inside and I couldn't take it...

But then Quake was there, and he helped cure me.

"Hey, Water Princess."

"...Mm? Wat—"

"Get up! You've been sleeping there for 7 hours!"

"Eh?" I got up from where I was sleeping, which it turns out was near the edge of the Cliff. Wait. Water Princess? Did I hear that right? "Zap?"

"What?"

"Why are you here?"

"Why not? Anyway, if you look up, you might see that it's almost time for dinner. And if you want dinner, then..."

"Alright..." I thought back to the favor I owe him. Maybe some other time. It's already too late, anyways.

💧 Earth Zone 💧

"Hey there, Quake."

"Oh, hi there Pacifia! What's going on?"

"Nothing much. Want to head to the Cliff with me?"

"Oh, I would, but I actually have plans going on. How does tomorrow sound?"

"Alright. See you then!"

"See you then!"

💧 Cliff 💧

And back to the Cliff I am. I did say that I come here almost all the time.

As I walk to the Edge, I see something weird.

It's another person sitting at the Edge.

All last year, I hadn't seen anything like it. Why would it happen now?

A silver glow was around them, indicating that they were here last year and was now a Silver.

Who could it be?