27

"Amadine

"This can NOT be your house, it's so huge and beautiful in here

"This can NOT be your house, it's so huge and beautiful in here." Ryan had invited me over his house because I wanted to talk to him. "It isn't that big but thank you anyways, why are you here again?" He said while putting on a shirt that still had the tags on it. "You do know that shirt still has its tags on it right? "

He lifted the tags up and smiled at me before ripping them off. "And yes I did know it still had tags on it, I just bought it but why are you here?" Seeing him with his new look and this new attitude was very different for me. "I'm here because I wanted to talk to the person who knows me more than anybody in this world."

"And that would be?"  Was he serious right now? "That would be you dumb ass." I playfully pushed him as a small laugh escaped from my mouth. "I'm just joking come here sit down, what do you wanna talk about Ame?"

He remembered the nickname. I thought that since he's a vampire he's forget, but he didn't.

"You're still calling me that?" I rolled my eyes in fake disgust at him calling me Ame. The name wasn't pronounced like Amy, it's literally pronounced as Aim. "Stop acting like you hate that name, you blush every time I say it." A smile grew on his face causing me to hit him again.

"Okay seriously I wanna ask you something." It was a question I've been wanting the answer to every since he told me the real reason why he broke up with me. "Did you ever really love me, like did you really want me or was it all fake for you?" I was playing with the lining of my dress as I tried to avoid eye contact with him. "Amadine look at me."

I looked up and met his ocean eyes that always held a special place in my heart. They were filled with nothing but love and care for me each time I looked into them. It was only two months before the breakup that they started to change. It was more than love and care, it was hunger and anger. Anger with me, I didn't know exactly but that's how it felt.

"I didn't fake any of my feelings for you, when I met you it was sudden." The look in his eyes were sincere and showed he was telling the truth. "It wasn't some bond and it wasn't on purpose, it was just as real for me as it was you." This whole time I wondered was it all real and it was. "I love you Ame and there's no
bond with any guy that can change that."

"You still love me?" I was caught off guard by his choice of words. The feeling I was getting was all too familiar. It's the feeling I got every time he'd say he loved me. "Yes I love you I mean you're my best friend now so why wouldn't I love you?"

Ryan

Her facial expression dropped once she realized what I meant by I love her. I hated seeing her look like that, it felt like I was breaking her heart. "Hey come with me I wanna show you something." I grabbed her hand and led her to the backyard where the built in pool was. "We are NOT getting in that pool Ry, there's no way I'm getting wet."