8

Meet Amadine Bonnet aka Amy

"Don't ever ask questions you don't want the answer to. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!"  His grip got tighter as he spoke, well yelled. "I- I'm sorry." I said scared that he just might very well kill me. He pushed me causing me to take a few steps backwards.

We were staring each other down, he stared at me in anger and I stared at him in confused and fear. "Why are you following me?" I was taken aback by the question. I didn't even know he knew I was following him. "ANSWER ME!!" He yelled so loud that I swore I heard him growl. Wait did he growl?

"I- I don't know, I just wanted to know what you do for a living. I wanted to know more about the mysterious blue eyed man who said very few words."  I said daring not to look up at him.  He didn't speak, in fact for a second I thought that he didn't hear me. Then he took a step forward, which made me take one backwards cautiously. "Look at me." He demanded. I did as he said and when I met his gaze I yet again frozen in place. It was as if he had power over me. Pfft this isn't a fairytale you dumb ass. He just has pretty eyes.

Sometimes I wish my subconscious didn't speak. Like now. "I don't want you to know me, as a matter of fact you're nobody to me to be knowing anything about me. Do you understand? NOBODY!!" He spoke harshly and my eyes began to water. "I- I just wanted to know you, I'm sorry." I said trying to fight back anymore tears that dared fall from my face.

"You're fucking annoying, leave me alone or else. God I fucking hate humans." He said then walked away leaving me there, staring at the spot where he once stood. The tears ran down my face like a river running miles long. His words shouldn't hurt that bad but they did. I didn't know why but there was a pain in my chest and I felt genuinely hurt.

I quickly wiped my eyes when I saw Emanuel walk in. "Uh hi thanks again for saving me." He didn't say anything but his next action is what surprised me. He grabbed me and hugged me. What's going on? Why's he hugging? What is this?

He let go and tilted my head back and to the side looking at my neck. "You'll be alright, when you leave here do yourself a favor and stay away from this house and my brother." I was confused as to what he was saying. "What why?" I said as he finally stopped looking at my neck. "He's a psychopath, and apparently you saw him murder more than one person. That's a good enough reason." 

I knew he was crazy! I just knew it!!

"I tried to stay away but I really want to know what's this mysterious thing about him." I noticed his body stiffen and his eyes become a darker shade of blue. "I find it very odd that you just cried over a man you don't know." He said while giving me a questionable look. 

"I don't know why I cried. Can I go home now?" I was tired and wanted to sleep. "Yes, you may go." He showed me the way out of the house and I started home. That was until I got a call from Laura saying she wanted to go out tonight. I wasn't gonna tell her what happened so I agreed.

I texted her telling her to come meet me at my place. If I was going out I most definitely had to take a shower first. When I got home I hurried and and took my shower. Looking in the mirror I noticed two little pricks on my neck. "The guy put the needle in my neck twice!?! What an asshole." I covered it with makeup then picked out my outfit.

It was a pretty simple outfit if you ask me. A Black ripped jean skirt with a purple halter top, and a pair of black and white platform vans. I pulled my hair down to help hide my neck, I didn't put anything but lipgloss and mascara on for makeup. "Okay I'm ready." I walked out of my room right in time because Laura was at the door.

"Let's go before all the cute guys are gone." Laura said while grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. "WAIT I DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR!!" I turned around and locked the door then walked to the car. "Okay we can go now."

When we got to the bar it was filled with lots of sexy men and women. "This place is packed for it to be a bar." Laura said as she sat down next to me. "I know right feels like a nightclub." I looked around and noticed a guy watching me, or he could have been watching Laura. "Hey I'll be back I'm going to the bar." Laura said as she got up and walked over to a guy at the bar. This place had tables then it had a bar area.

It was two hours later and I was still sitting in my same spot. I've had at least three drinks but I wasn't as drunk as I thought I'd be. Laura walked over with the guy from the bar and grabbed the keys. "You ready to go?" She said looking at me, she was clearly as drunk as me. Which was great because she could still drive. We weren't even drunk, we were just a little bit tipsy. "Yep I'm missing my bed." I said as I got up.

"You didn't find a guy in here?" She asked looking at me confused. "Nope and I wasn't looking either, but there is this guy who's been watching me." Her and the guy looked at each other as if they were having a private conversation.  "Where is he?" She asked. I didn't answer at first.

"Over there standing by the bar." I pointed towards him a little bit and he smiled. He's cute. "Oh that's Brian, he's my friend." The guy who was with Laura said. I got this weird vibe from him but I couldn't place it. "Hey tell him to come over here." Laura said to him. He walked over and told the guy something then they both came back to me and Laura.

"Hi Brian I'm Amy." I said awkwardly as he looked at me very intensely. I noticed out the side of my eye that Laura and her guy had left.

Great they sat me up with a guy and ran off.

My phone made a noice and when I looked at it, it was a text from Laura. She was ready to go. "Sorry I have to go." I walked out of the bar and he followed behind me. When I got to the car Laura and the guy were making out. "Laura you ready to go?" She pulled away and looked at me.

"I really don't want to leave him but yea let's go." We told both the guys goodnight then left. I got home around 3 am and went straight to bed.

"WAIT NO!!" I sprang up from my sleep with sweat dripping from my forehead. I had had a nightmare, one that I couldn't fall back asleep behind. I dreamt that Elijah had gotten beaten pretty badly by these very pale men. It was at least three of them. I felt uneasy so I tried to get up to get some water.

"Ahh my leg!!" I looked down at my leg but nothing was there. I just felt pain in it, It only lasted for a second. The pain came back and with it flashes from the dream came as well. I started to feel pain rush through my right arm and I began to cry. Every time I felt pain Flashes of the dream came with it. Then it all just suddenly stopped. My body was slumped over the bed dripping in sweat by now. I was so worn out and tired that I fell asleep seconds later.

{ Ever have a bad dream that feels so real that you feel it in your body? }

( Thanks For Reading.👾 Comment & Vote. )