21

Elijah

Elijah

It was at least three in the morning when I woke up to see Amadine wasn't next to me. I sat up and focused in on all sounds in the house. She wasn't here and I knew she had probably ran away. "How dumb can she be?" I got up and went out to find her which was very easy to do.

Just as I thought she was going back to her old house. I watched as she walked inside, seconds later I walked in behind her. "Are you trying to run away from me, or did you forget something?" I said as I walked closer to her causing her to back up.

"I-I don't want to be with you, you kill people." She said trying her best not to sound as scared as she really was. I could hear her heart beating faster and harder by the minute. Before I could take another step towards her she ran out the door. "Ugh I wasn't planning on running tonight."

I sped after her and caught her right as she ran into a crowd of people. "HELP HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!" She yelled causing a reaction from those around us. A lady who wanted to be brave stood in front of her once I moved towards her. Because I could feel what she was feeling, I disconnected us by shutting my humanity off.

I grabbed the girl and her both and left with them, I was so fast that no one noticed.

Start music here

"Now look what you've done Amadine, you've made me hungry again." I smiled as I chained them both up in my torture room. "What are you gonna do to us?!" The woman said trying to get loose from the chains. "Well I'm gonna torture my beautiful wife here then I'm gonna eat you."

I showed my fangs and her eyes got bigger than they already were. "I'm not gonna let you do this to her, she did nothing to you." Amandine said as tried to use her powers. "You can't use your powers in here, Let's get to it shall we."

I walked over to the table with all of my favorite torture toys and grabbed a small knife. Using my speed I was in front of Amadine in seconds. I played with the knife against her face and slowly moved it down to her neck. "You know you smell amazing right, let's see if you taste amazing" With very little pressure I cut into her neck drawing blood and a small whine from her.

"God your blood smells so good, I'm sure a little taste wouldn't hurt right?" I licked the blood from the knife then proceeded to suck the blood from her neck . Both her and the other girl screamed but it didn't stop me. It only made me bite into her even harder. Her blood tasted sweet and pure all at once, there was a reason why I wouldn't drink it.

It was driving me crazy how good it tasted. I had to force myself away from her neck. As I did so I sped to the table and got my whip. "This is gonna hurt more than the bite...probably." I drew back and whipped her with it repeatedly until I saw blood.

Her screams started to turn me on in a odd way, I didn't want sex but I wanted to see her in more pain. So I took a knife and stabbed her in the side making her yell out in more pain. Since I hadn't done anything to the other girl yet I stabbed her as well.

"It was nice having you here with us but I think your time is up." I sliced her throat and watched her lifeless body bleed out. "Amadine you're gonna watch me eat her flesh and you're gonna eat with me." I unchained her and her body fell to the floor. She looked almost lifeless so I gave her some of my blood to heal her a little.

After giving her time to strengthen I cut a piece of flesh from the girls body. "You're gonna eat this and you're gonna enjoy it." It was probably a bit much considering she's a witch and doesn't eat flesh. Either way I didn't care. "I'm- not eating that it's human f- !!"

I shoved the meat into her mouth to speed up the process and shut her up. "EAT IT NOW!!" She was about to spit it out, so I forced her to eat it by covering her mouth tightly until she swallowed. "See that wasn't so hard, now my turn." She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

I bit into the girls body and began to eat, I saw the look on her face as I did. It was a look of fear and disgust. Blood dripped from my mouth while I continued to eat away at her body. Before Amadine could process what was going on I attacked her and bit into her.

I was hungry and it wasn't for flesh, I wanted Amadine's blood. I needed it, it tasted like a sin and a blessing all at once. I knew her blood was too pure for me but it didn't hurt me for some reason. I drank away at her body until I felt a pain in my chest.

Either my humanity wasn't completely off or we were connected more than I thought. It wasn't a pain of a bruise, it was heart breaking pain. The same pain I saw when I looked into her eyes in that moment. She was heartbroken by what I was doing to her and I couldn't stand it. Her eyes closed and the pain became stronger.

"Shit shit shit, Amadine wake up!!" I shook her body but she didn't wake up. The pain grew stronger by the minute causing me to scream a few times. It felt like my world was crashing before my eyes,  as my heart was slowly being ripped out. I picked her up and took her out of the room and into ours to bring her back.

She was slowly dying in my arms and I could feel it. "Don't fucking die on me Amadine!!" This wasn't my intentions, I just wanted to teach her a lesson. Even with my humanity off I was still feeling love for her. I fed her my blood and held her until she became stable.

Her body looked abused and broken, and that's because it was. She was shattered into pieces right before my eyes, by my very own hands. All because I couldn't control my thirst and anger. "We have to get these scares taken care of."

I knew of only one person who could heal her scares and it was her sister. She's probably gonna try and kill me when she sees what I've done. At that moment Amadine was doing okay so I laid her in the bed. I couldn't stay there and see her like that so I slept in a guest room.

My body started to react to her blood and I could feel myself becoming more and more stronger. The feeling I was getting was unexplainable. I just wanted to kill until I couldn't kill anymore.

So that's what I did, I went out and killed then fed on them. I was hungry and I couldn't stop myself.

( Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote 🗳 )