20

Emery

"Annie I don't care about Elijah's mood swings honestly I don't, so why are you telling me ?" I rolled my eyes and took a pull from my cigarette. "Because you asked me how was life living with him, and my name isn't Annie it's AMADINE!!" Oh yeah I did ask her that. Dammit I didn't think she'd actually answer.

"It's called small talk, I wasn't seriously asking anyways you're stuck with me for today." She rolled her eyes and huffed at I'm guessing being with me all day. "Hey do it look like I wanna be stuck babysitting you all day because I don't." I got up from my seat and walked to the fridge. "You're out of food and I have places to be so let's go."

I grabbed my jacket as I walked out of the kitchen and out the door to my car. I can see why Elijah says she's annoying, all she does is complain. "Could you oh I don't know maybe shut the hell up?" She cut her sentence short as she glared at me. "You're such a dick no wonder you're Elijah's brother, you both have that in common."

"Oooo feisty, that's why Eli likes you so much." I laughed as I continued to drive. After two hours of us going back and forth we pulled up to my friends house. "You can get out now, there's no need to just sit in the car." I said as I walked away from the car up the steps.

I stood there and waited for her to get out then proceeded to walk inside.

"What's up man, who's this chick ?" He said as he got up to give me a hug. "Annie meet Tobias and Tobias meet Annie, my sister in law and Elijah's wife." Tobias burst out laughing at my last remark and so did I. "What's so funny about that ?"

Amy asked with obvious confusion on her face.

"Oh come on look at you, I mean who'd actually think YOU were the one married to Eli ?" Don't get me wrong she's beautiful but she just doesn't fit

"Oh come on look at you, I mean who'd actually think YOU were the one married to Eli ?" Don't get me wrong she's beautiful but she just doesn't fit. "And why is that huh?" She asked defensively. "It's just you're very fragile that's all."

"Fragile, what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"I feel like you're a piece of beautiful glass that you have to be careful and gentle with, or else you'll break." She didn't have anything to say and for a second we just stared at each other. "Uh okay this is getting weird so I'm gonna do what I came here to do, sit down." I said as I walked away.

Amy

Emery walked away leaving me alone with his friend Tobias, who obviously was high

Emery walked away leaving me alone with his friend Tobias, who obviously was high. "Um so you're Emery's friend huh, are you a vampire/ wolf too?" I'm horrible at making small talk, I don't even know why I'm trying. "Something like that I'm just a wolf, why are you asking..WITCH?" He leaned forward in his chair and blew smoke towards my face.

"How did you know I was a witch, did Emery tell you?" He burst out laughing causing me to jump a little from his sudden out burst. "You're wearing the baddest witch of them all's necklace, it ain't that hard to figure out." He leaned back in his chair and smiled a little before putting the cigarette to his mouth. "Well I'm sorry for asking I didn't know it was that serious of a question."

Something about him was kinda rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe it's because he high and I don't know nun that well. "Did Elijah screw you, you smell like vampy wolf sex." He said while looking at me almost in disgust. "I'm not gonna answer that question it's really non of your business anyways."

"You're in my house making it smell nasty so it IS my business, unless you want to sit outside." He sat right back up like before but this time his eyes had changed color. They went from a grayish blue to a golden, yellowish orange color. "Yo- you're eyes their not bl-" Just as I was speaking Emery walked in and Tobias eye color went back to normal.

What in the hell just happened?

"Annie come on we can go now, by the way Tobias stop trying to scare her with your eyes." He walked right past us with looking at either of us both. "I guess Elijah isn't the only bipolar one after all." I said as I followed behind him.

By the time we got back home it was night out and Elijah was back. Emery stopped me just as I was about the get out of the car. "A little word of advice, you can't turn him into someone he's not so stop trying." I looked at him for a second before nodding my head and getting out the car. What exactly did he mean by that?

I don't get it, it's like everyone has warnings for me towards him. But why exactly he's not that bad of a guy. I walked inside to see him with blood all over him. It had looked as though he took a bath in it. "What in the hell happened, are you hurt ?" I rushed over to him even though something inside me said he wasn't hurt.

He pushed me away and just looked at me. "I got hungry so I ate a person or three." Just as I was about to say something in reply he sped away.

I'm not used to this, being married to a murder vampire/ wolf who comes home as if it's okay to murder.

I miss when I was single and NOT married to a psychopath.

Thanks for reading. Comment & Vote