Update/ Read This!!

Hi, I know twisted obsessed is a bit trash BUT I'm here asking you guys to check out my new story Arranged To Be His...well it isn't new. This is a very old story I published years ago and I've decided to rewrite it, it was the most voted on and liked story I've had. I would really love it if you'd check it out. Here's a quick description down below.

{ THIS STORY IS STILL UNDERGOING WRITING, A LOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED ABOUT IT!! } -----

-----

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚..𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞."

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦...𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝?

-

Meet Bella your typical 21 year old only her family is rich, just not as rich as HIM. Mitchel Kings; a very rude and conceited powerful man who's now holding all the cards when it comes to Bella and her family's life. With her parents owing him more money than they can pay they strike a deal for their lives...Only the deal is that Mitchel and Bella are to be wedded, that would put Mitchel in control of not only their lives but everything in between.

Will Bella make it down the aisle to save her family ? Will she fall in love with this dark and egotistical man? Or will the many new enemies and secrets she'll face destroy her in the end ? Keep reading to find out.