Chapter 13- The Rivalry Continues

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining on my face. I looked over at the clock, it read 9:30. I let out a deep breath and decided to get changed into a lazy day outfit since our plane didn't leave for the Smackdown taping until this afternoon. I changed into skinny jeans and an old Wrestlemania 28 shirt and then my Shield sweatshirt and finished it off with high top converse.

I brushed my teeth and hair and then I went back to my room and hopped on the bed and checked twitter reluctantly. There were many tweets about my encounter on RAW with Paige, and just to name a few:

"Paige beating Izzy for the championship? I guess she CANT back up her words"

"I really hope Izzy gets the title back soon, Paige SHOULD go back go NXT"

"Who was that person in the front row Izzy shouted at?"

I sighed and clicked my phone to sleep before I heard a knock on the door before it opened quietly. Dean walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling today?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to talk about last night. But then I remembered about Roman and Seth last night, I was going to have to tell him. "Could we go on a walk? I have something to tell you." I said to him. He agreed and we walked out of the hotel, walking in the pretty streets of Houston.

As we were walking, I said "Twitter wasn't a good sight to wake up to today." "That's why I stay off that shit." Dean answered me. I laughed a little, he was right, he wasn't a big twitter guy. "What did they say?" He asked me. "Just stuff like how Paige beat me and people asking about who I was shouting at in the front row." I answered, annoyingly. "Take my advice..." He started. I looked up at him, waiting for the answer. "Don't use twitter." He told me, smirking because he knew that would annoy me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Could we stop in here?" I asked Dean, as we walked in front of a Starbucks. "Sure." He answered and held the door open for me. We ordered our coffee and we sat down at a small table. "So what's up? What did you have to tell me?" He asked me. "They found out." I said quietly. He looked at me, a little confused. "Found out what?" He asked. I looked at him with a smug, 'what do you think?' look and he said "Oh." I nodded, shocked. "How?" He asked, concerned. "I forgot to put my food journal away before we left the hotel yesterday. I walked in after RAW and Seth was there, holding it." He sighed and rubbed his hair stressfully, probably thinking about what Roman and Seth would say to him later. "How'd they take it?" He asked, letting out a deep breath through his nose. "Roman didn't say much, but Seth....Seth was pissed." I told him. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I convinced them to let me stay. Seth thought I should've gone home, because he didn't think you could help me but Roman was first to say I could stay. I apologized and I promised I would never keep anything from them again." I explained to Dean. "Well, at least we don't have to be so secretive anymore." I nodded in agreement. "I feel bad though, they were really upset with me." I said. "I'm sure they will get over it. It sounds like they let you off easy though. I'm not sure how easy it'll be when they come to me about it." He answered. "I'm sure you'll be fine. And who knows, maybe having them know was a good thing in the long run. I have to admit, it feels good not having to hide it." He nodded. We chatted for about another half hour until we decided to head back because we had a signing to do before our flight.

***

We walked into the hotel we were doing the signing in. There was a long table set up for all the superstars who were going to be there with name tags in front of each chair and of course, plenty of sharpies. There was already a line that was going outside the doors as we sat down. I sat down with Dean to my right and Seth to my left. The other superstars who were joining us were Dolph Ziggler, AJ, Cesaro and just my luck....Paige. When Paige entered the room, she walked up to me and the boys with the title on her shoulder and gave me an annoying smirk as she said "This could've been your first signing as Divas champion Isabelle, too bad you couldn't get the job done. Now people will be focusing on me today and not you so have fun being ignored, ok?" I glared at her while trying to keep tears from pouring out of my eyes. I was still an emotional wreck inside from last night and it was embarrassing to even think about it. I didn't say anything, instead I went to raise my hand to flip her off but right before I could expose my whole hand, Dean's hand came on top of mine, slamming it back into my lap preventing it to be seen. "Lay off Paige." Dean commented, still keeping his hand on top of mine. "See this is what I mean, the petty girl can't even stand up for herself, she's always-" "SAVE IT FOR THE RING!" I finally said, raising my voice. She laughed and said "Good idea, I should probably wait for the whole world to hear me insult you instead of these 3 boys." She left with a confident smirk and I just dropped my head to the table with a thud and groaned.

*Smackdown*

Tonight I had a match against Aksana, she was a walk in the park. As I finished lacing up my boots, Dean asked me "Want us to be out there with you tonight?" I thought about it for a few seconds. "No, it's ok. I don't think it will be necessary. Thanks though." I smiled a little at him.

Since I would be going out by myself tonight, I decided not to go through the crowd, but to go down the ramp instead. I jumped up and down, trying to get ready and push away all the things Paige told me and to get focused. Aksana was already in the ring when I heard The Shield's music hit. I went down the ramp and slapped a couple of hands as Lillian Garcia introduced me. "Representing The Shield and from Houston, Texas, ISABELLE!" Her voice rang through the arena as I watched them play scenes on the titantron from my meltdown last night on RAW. I scowled angrily and then the bell rang 3 times, signaling the start of the match.

Immediately I lunged at her and tackled her down, hitting her head hard against the mat several times until the ref pulled me off of her. I then kicked her the stomach and went for the pin, but she kicked out at 1 and a half. She got up and I bounced on the ropes, hoping to shoulder tackle her but I was met instead with a wicked clothes line and I fell hard onto the mat. I rolled out of the ring but she followed. She grabbed me and threw me into the barricade. I fell with a thump to the floor as the ref started counting. I slowly got up, not wanting to lose against Aksana via count out. I made it back into the ring at 8 and then she grabbed my hair, getting ready to push me into the turnbuckle, but I punched her in the gut, which made her let go of me. I kicked her in the jaw, which made her stumble onto the mat. Then, I went to go for the cover but then I heard a very familiar voice. "Oh Isabeeeelle!" I looked up to the top of the ramp and saw Paige. I couldn't help but not focus on Aksana right now. "Everyone look! It's the little girl that I beat on Monday to become the divas champion!" I stared daggers at her as she laughed. But then, I felt someone pull me back, and I realized it was Aksana, she got me in a roll up and the ref counted "1... 2... 3!"

Aksana's music played as I screamed in anger and frustration. Paige was at the top of the ramp, smiling in amusement. I cried and cried as once again felt another meltdown coming and wanting to release itself. I took fast deep breaths and tried to remain calm, not wanting to embarrass myself again. But then, right as I saw Paige leave after blowing me a kiss (mocking AJ), I felt someone behind me putting their hands on my shoulders, helping me up. I looked behind me to see Dean. I got up and cried into his chest as he somewhat held me back (due to his lunatic character) the crowd said "Awww" as I cried into him. "You sure you didn't want us out here?" He whispered into my ear teasing me a little bit. "I just want to leave." I answered.

A/N: so yeah, Izzy isn't having the best of luck so far ... But just wait and see ;) xoxo - Emi