Chapter 2- Meeting The Shield

Dean, Seth, and Roman walk through the backstage of the arena to meet for a short meeting with Vince. "What do you think he wants?" Roman asked. "Who knows, that guy can be pretty surprising.." Seth said. "This better be good." Dean said, annoyed because he had a rough day. "Cheer up, I'm sure it's just a schedule change or something." Seth said.

They walked in, shook hands with Vince, and sat down. "Alright, well I have some news for you boys, you may not be happy with it at first, but I think this would be really good for your team..." He started. "What is it?" Roman asked anxiously. "We have recruited a 4th member for The Shield." Vince said. "What?!" Dean said, almost angry. "But it's only been us for over a year, you can't just do that!" Dean objected. "You don't even know who it is..." Vince said. "Who is it?" Seth eagerly asked.

"The other day I went down to Houston to check on Booker and his school, and there was someone who really caught my attention." Vince started. "Her name is Isabelle and she is 14." Dean gave him wide eyes and didn't know what to say. In fact, all of them were in shock. There was a pause and Dean said "A 14 year kid girl of all people?" To Vince. "Yes, I think it would be very entertaining. She could do things that normal managers couldn't, and she is that lady member of The Shield that the WWE Universe has been wanting to see. And with her being 14, she wouldn't be mistaken as a girlfriend of one of yours."

"I think that sounds kind of exciting, actually. I have a girl of my own at home, so I think it would be fun." Roman said, chucking. Dean kicked his foot slightly and muttered "Don't encourage it." Roman shrugged his shoulders. "Aww c'mon Dean, I know that it's different, but you never know, you may just end up enjoying it." Vince smirked at him. Dean shook his head and sighed. "You boys will be flying out to Houston to pick her up and head to wherever your scheduled to be, is that clear?" Roman and Seth nodded and Dean just stood still, looking at the ground.

Vince told them their responsibilities and his deal with Isabelle's parents about her safety and school, but to make sure this is the experience of a lifetime for the young diva, and her position. Once their little meeting was done, the 3 walked out. Seth and Roman were up ahead of Dean, talking about what Vince had said. Dean stayed back, angry. Why would Vince have this idea for them? They were one of the most intimidating groups the WWE has ever seen, and he was going to add a GIRL to the group and make them look soft? There was no way he was going to like this.

********

"I'm really going to miss you, sweetheart." Izzy's mom said as they walked through the airport, going to the spot where they were told to meet The Shield. "Don't worry about me, mom. I'll make sure to call almost everyday...plus, I heard these guys are soft in real life." Izzy reassured her. "I hope so...are you sure you want to do this?" Her mom asked her, quizzically. Izzy stopped dead in her tracks and stopped in front of her mom and looked her in the eye. "Mom, I've wanted this since I was 6, of course I want too. I have a good feeling about this. You should be proud of me." She said. Her mom paused and looked over her shoulder "Honey, is that them?" Isabelle turned around and said "Yes! See you mom, I love you!" She gave her mom a big hug as she walked towards The Shield.

"Are you Isabelle?" Roman asked and looked down at the 5 ft, petite teenager. "You can call me Izzy." She smiled and shook Roman's hand, he smiled back at her and then she turned to Seth. "We've heard some great things about you." Seth smiled and nudged her shoulder in a friendly way. "Well that's good to hear." She laughed. She then turned to her favorite member of The Shield, Dean Ambrose. "It's nice to meet you." He said and nodded down at her. She was expecting something a little bit more from her favorite. 'Maybe it will just take a little time to warm up to him.' She thought.

"So? Who's hungry?" Seth said and clapped his hands. It was around 5:30 and the evening, about dinner time. "I cannot eat from another airport McDonalds, just no." Roman said and put his hands up in refusal. Izzy laughed a little at their antics. "First, let's find our rental car and then we can find someplace to eat." Seth suggested. "I'm sure Izzy could find us a good place around here." Roman said, teasing her a little. "I've lived here my whole life and I barely know my way around." Isabelle said, jokingly. They grabbed their suitcases and Isabelle tagged along, a little awkwardly. She was alongside Dean, who was a little ahead of her.

At first, it was just Roman and Seth who have made an effort to actually talk to her. Why didn't Dean? Did she made a wrong first impression? She didn't think so. They found their car and put their suitcases in the trunk. She sat in the back with Seth as they drove to a nearby Deli place. Once they got all their sandwiches, she took a seat next to Roman at a table, with Dean across from her. "So, Izzy, tell us about yourself." Seth suggested. Izzy finished eating the small bite she took from her sandwich and said "Well, I'm 14 and a freshman. My mom and dad divorced last year, and I've been in wrestling school since I was 12." She said. Seth nodded and said "When did you get interested in wrestling?" "I've been watching wrestling since I was 6, and when Booker opened his school, I thought maybe I should just see what it's like to actually be the one in the ring, and I love it." She said. "Did you expect this to happen to you?" Roman asked. "Pfft no! I was told about this literally 2 days ago!" Izzy said. "That's how WWE is, fast paced." Roman said. She agreed.

******

About a half hour later, they all finished and Seth and Roman went up to the counter to pay, leaving Izzy and Dean alone at the table, which was extremely awkward to her, especially since he's only said 1 sentence to her. Izzy fidgeted a little and finally had the guts to say "You don't talk too much do you?" Dean looked up from his phone and said "Naah I'm just tired." She could tell that was a lie, but didn't say anything else. "I'll be right back." She said and got up from the table and walked to the bathroom. She made sure no one else was in or coming, when she closed the stall door, stuck her finger down her throat, and forced herself to throw up her sandwich.

Isabelle had a secret, and that secret was...she was a bulimic.

After about another 5 minutes or so, she walked out, like nothing had happened. "Are you ok? You look pale." Roman said, worried and put the back of his hand on her forehead. "Just worn out." She said. She caught Dean giving her a confused look, which almost seemed like he knew what she said wasn't true. "It's been a long day for us too, we should just head to the hotel." Seth said and they walked to the car. Isabelle felt dizzy as she got in which was a normal feeling, and she never thought anything of it. They got to their multi roomed hotel room and Izzy immediately went into the bed, and fell asleep.

A/N: Uh Oh!! :O and don't you hate Dean so far? But just wait and see ;) haha thanks for reading!! Xoxo -Emi