Where She Belongs

Isabelle walked into her wrestling school and into the locker rooms. She set her bag down inside a locker and put her hair up into a fast ponytail, not worrying about what it looked like. "Hey Izzy." She heard and looked over at Olivia, a friend of hers that also trained with her. Isabelle and Olivia were 3 years apart, with Isabelle being 14 and Olivia being 17. They were paired because they were the two youngest in the school and part of the teens program. You go up to the normal training after you turn 18.

"Hey! How's your leg doing?" Isabelle asked her. Olivia has pulled a muscle around her knee a couple weeks ago and it wasn't healing as fast as the trainers thought it would. "It's getting better, I'm going to get an MRI this weekend." She answered. "Well good luck, I hope everything turn out ok." Isabelle said. "Thanks, I hope so too." Olivia said. They went out of the locker rooms and went into a ring to stretch before their trainer got there.

*****During the training*****

Vince McMahon walked into the school and watched the 2 girls wrestle in the ring. He watched Isabelle do a frog splash and land on Olivia. He smiled at the perfected move and walked into the office where the owner was getting some recruitment papers. And that owner was....Booker T. "Hey Vince!" He said and shook is hand. "What brings you here to Houston?" He asked. Vince took a seat across him and said "I'm searching for some new talent, specifically for certain people on the roster." He said and looked out at the glass window so he could see the two girls wrestling. "Who are they?" Booker asked. "The Shield..." Vince said. "The Shield? What are you thinking?" He asked, surprised. "Well, the Shield has been down lately and their characters and ego have been the same for over a year, so I want to mix things up a bit." He said. Booker nodded as he continued. "I was thinking about having someone young, with experience, and a girl. The WWE universe has been wanting a female member of the Shield for a long time." He said.

"Do you have any ideas or anyone you recommend?" Vince asked. "Those two out there are tremendous athletes. They have put lots of time and effort to me this far in a short amount of time. The one with the blonde hair, Olivia, is 17 and just had something done with her knee. The other one, Isabelle is 14." Booker said. Vince looked out at them through the window and saw Isabelle hold Olivia's arm behind her back by doing a perfect bridge. "The younger one is really catching my attention." Vince said. "Would you want someone that young to be with The Shield?" Booker asked, seriously. "I think it would be intriguing. Give the WWE universe someone new to keep up with. Plus, she wouldn't be mistaken for being one of their girlfriends, since she's so young." Vince said. "What would her position be? I mean, I don't think she is fully ready to wrestle with the other divas." Booker said. "Oh, she wouldn't wrestle. She would be more like a manager, or someone who goes out with them every week and could be used in story lines too. Speaking of which, how are her promo skills?" Vince asked.

Booker took out his iPad that he had recorded Olivia and Isabelle's promo on. Vince watched it intently as it rolled on. He studied Isabelle the most, having a good feeling about her. After it was done, Vince said "She's the one!"

After another half hour of wrestling, Olivia and Isabelle went into the locker rooms and took showers and got into clean clothes. Olivia had to leave right away, so Isabelle stayed behind in the bathroom and combed her long hair carefully. He hair was a dark brown and it went down to the end of her back. Her family wants her to donate it, but she had never had the guts to.

Isabelle walked out of the locker room with her bag and cell phone in hand. She texted her mom saying she would be needed to get picked up in about 5 minutes, since she usually chats with Booker for a few minutes on the days progress. She knocked on the door lightly a few times and looked up from her phone, and right before her eyes, she saw the one and only....Vince McMahon. She gasped and said "What are you doing here? I'm Isabella." She shook his hand and she took the seat next to him. "I have a proposal.." Vince started. Izzy nodded and he continued. He told her all about The Shield and what his plans were with her.
After he was done, Izzy said "Are you serious?" and was almost in tears. He laughed at her reaction and said "Yes, but I need to have a meeting with a parent."

******

It's been a few days since Isabelle's reluctant mom had visited with Vince about her future plans in WWE. They promised to keep her completely safe, keep up with school, and make sure she's living a good life, and of course to make sure she gets home as often as she needs to be. But Isabelle had to really convince her mom, because her mom wasn't actually thrilled with the idea of having her daughter being a pro wrestler--she never was. She never supported her and Izzy had to do this on her own.

But she finally agreed. And Izzy and her mom were on their way to the Houston airport so Izzy could meet The Shield there and start off to the next city.

A/N: New Story!! Yay! :D sorry this chapter is boring, but I promise that the next one will be better! Thanks for reading! Xoxo -Emi