Chapter 3- Izzy is Intoduced to the WWE Universe

Isabelle, wake up." Izzy slowly opened her eyes and looked up from her bed. Roman knocked slightly on her door and leaned in. "We have to get going...our plane leaves in about 2 hours." She nodded and looked at the time as Roman closed the door, giving her some privacy. The clock read 6:30 am. Izzy groaned as she forced herself out of the bed. She put on some black jeggings, a oversized gray sweater with black crosses on it and topped it all off with her favorite black converse. She then brushed her teeth and hair and walked out of her room, almost bumping into Dean.

"Sorry." She said embarrassed. "Don't worry about it." He reassured her and went into the bathroom. "Tired?" Seth asked her and she yawned and nodded her head. "Coffee will wake you up." Roman said, finishing up his packing. " Hope so, we are scheduled to be at tonight's raw." Isabelle said. "AND you're being revealed." Seth added, exaggerating the 'and'. "Oh that's right!" She said excitedly. Dean walked out of the bathroom, and must have overheard the conversation. "I hope that goes well." He had a bit of a sarcastic tone to him when he said that. Izzy looked at him funny, but acted like it didn't phase her, when deep down, it did. She felt like Dean hadn't fully accepted her yet, and that crushed her since he was always her favorite member since they had formed. 'Things would be totally different if he knew my secret.' Isabelle thought. But she didn't dare tell any of them. She was just staring out and didn't want them to kick her off right away.

******

They went to the airport and were standing in line at Starbucks to get some coffee to wake themselves up. Isabelle felt a little awkward standing next to them. With her only being exactly 5 ft, standing next to Seth, Dean, and Roman, she felt so small since they were all in between the 6'3-6'5 mark. Roman looked down at her and said "What will it be, little miss?" She smiled a little and said "Move so I can see the menu!" Teasingly and pushed Roman slightly out of the way. "Just a regular coffee with cream will be fine." She said to him. They bought their coffee and Isabelle sat down at their gate as the other 3 guys took pictures and met fans who had stopped them. She sighed and wished that was her too.

Once they were all done, Dean surprisingly sat down next to her, and Seth on the other side. "You're probably going to be joining us in those little sessions after tonight." Seth said and winked at her. Isabelle just shrugged her shoulders and said "I doubt it." Izzy took out her phone and texted her friend Sam, who has been her best friend since the 3rd grade.

After sending a message, she clicked her iPhone to sleep and heard Dean say "Who's Sam?" She looked up at him, almost amazed he said something to her first. "My best friend." She simply said. "Boyfriend?" Roman said, teasing her. "No!" She objected. "So I'm assuming Sam is a girl?" Seth asked. "No, it's a boy, but he's not my boyfriend. I usually don't hang out with girls anyway." Izzy said to them. "Why not?" Seth asked. "Too much drama....plus, most of the boys I hung out liked wrestling, and all the girls were like sluts that are in my grade." Izzy said. "Seems fair enough." Roman said. She rolled her eyes at him and drank some of her coffee.

******

"Almost ready?" Roman asked Isabelle as she finished putting laces on her combat boots. Her Shield outfit consisted of jet black skinny jeans, a silver studded belt, a black tank top, and the makeup lady did dark eyeliner, and mascara for her. Her hair was completely straight and flowed down her back. "I think so." Isabelle said. "Nervous?" Seth asked as he stretched. "I'm excited, I've worked so hard for this. But I can't help but have butterflies." She laughed a little at herself. "Once you're out there, all that disappears and you'll forget about being nervous." Seth said, making her feel better. "Thanks, I hope so." Isabelle said as they were called to the part of the arena that they were going to enter from the audience from. She trailed behind and tried to control her chest that seemed to be beating a thousand miles an hour. Dean looked back at her slightly and smiled a little. Did Isabelle just see that right? Did Dean Ambrose just smile? But more importantly at her? She immediately felt comfortable and sped up to the side of Dean as she heard the music of: