Chapter 9- Wrestlemania 30

"See you guys in New Orleans!" Izzy said and walked out of the door of the divas locker room. 'Wait, would I even be cleared yet?' She asked herself as she heard her phone ring. "Hello?" She stopped in the middle of the hallway and leaned against a wall. "Isabelle?" She heard. "Oh, hey mom." She said casually. "I saw what happened tonight on RAW, sweetheart." "I know! Isn't it amazing! I can't wai-" She was cut off by her mom yelling. "Isabelle, I will not allow that! You aren't even ready! The last time you got seriously hurt, and anyways I want you to come back home, this is too much." "What? I can't go back now! Mom, you don't understand. Tons of divas would kill for this spot." Izzy argued. "This little career of yours is robbing you of your childhood, now take the first flight home." She instructed. Tears formed in Izzy's eyes as she saw Dean walking towards her. "No! YOU are the one robbing me of my future and childhood. Ever since dad died all you do is think of yourself. You never support me with ANYTHING. You took me out of the private school and home schooled me because you didn't want people to know about dad. And I got no support from that, I didn't even get help from my friends, I was alone! All you did was shut and lock yourself in your room. I even freaking payed for wrestling back in Houston, and Booker gave me a discount. You don't know what I go through mom, you don't anything about me. I'm not the happy girl you think I am. I'm staying, no matter what you say!" Izzy said, hating she was yelling at her mother. Tears flew down her cheeks as Dean put his hand on her shoulder. "I can't believe you Izzy." was all her mom said before her mom hung up on her. Izzy angrily clicked her phone off and groaned.

"Who was that?" Dean asked her as Izzy hopped onto a big chest next to the wall. "That was my mom." Izzy sniffled and wiped some tears off of her face. "She doesn't want me to compete at Wrestlemania and she wants me to come home but I said no and she got really angry at me." Izzy said to Dean. "Why doesn't she want you to compete at mania?" Dean asked, quizzically. "She thinks it's too dangerous. But she doesn't get it, this is my dream. I WANT to do this. So I told her I wasn't leaving and she hung up on me." Izzy said blankly. "I'm glad you stuck up for yourself. And sometimes to achieve something like a championship, it takes crossing the line." Dean assured her. "You think so?" Izzy asked him. "Sure does. Now c'mon, let's find that crazy samoan and two toned hair freak." Izzy laughed at Dean's nicknames for Roman and Seth and hopped off the chest and grabbed their bag and they walked down the hallway.

Isabelle and Seth had gone to see Dr. Sampson to see if she was medically cleared for mania, and luckily she was.

***At the Superdome***

After a long week of performances, meet and greets and fun at axess, Isabelle and the rest of the Shield had to get ready for Wrestlemania. Izzy paced back and forth as they waited for their music to hit. "Want to see something Izzy?" Seth asked her. "What?" Izzy asked. The 3 men turned around and strapped something onto their face. They turned around and Izzy said "Woah! Those are creepy but really cool!" They boys but on a mask that covered their face from the nose down, and they were skulls. Dean pulled his down to talk to her. "You ready?" He asked. "I'm so nervous, I feel like my stomach is on a roller coaster." Izzy stuttered. "You'll be fine. Beat AJ's ass and make history. We will be right here, ok?" Izzy nodded and smiled at him as their music hit the loud speakers of the SuperDome. Dean pulled his mask up and they made their way through the thousands and thousands of people. Izzy instantly forgot about being nervous and decided to just enjoy the moment.

The 3 boys' match against Kane and the New Age Outlaws barely lasted long and they won by ending it with a triple power bomb. Izzy stormed into the ring and hugged all 3 of the guys but hugged Dean extra long and tight. Then, it was Isabelle's moment. AJ's music filled the ring and she skipped down the long ramp and the 3 boys left the ring and stayed at ringside. AJ raised her title high and before long, the match started. A "Let's go Izzy!" chant followed with 5 claps filled the arena. She smiled at that which gave her the extra momentum she needed. She charged at AJ and threw punch after punch at her. She did a hurricanrana on AJ and went for the cover but she kicked out at 2 and a half. Then, Izzy bounced on the ropes as AJ got up, but she was met with a wicked clothesline that turned her inside out. AJ covered her but Izzy kicked out at 2. AJ then dragged her up as she put her leg on Izzy's neck and grabbed her arm, pulling it back as far as she could. She slowly faded to the ground, and she was now on her knees. Izzy could hear the crowd booing, and then heard Dean yelling "C'mon Izzy! C'mon!" Izzy knew she had been through too much to give up now. She yelled and with all the strength she had left, she got back up to her feet and forcefully fell backwards which caused AJ to fall on her back and let go of Izzy.

Izzy grabbed her by the arms and dragged her diagonally from the turnbuckle and set her up for a flying moonsault. She climbed to the top of the turnbuckle and stood with her back facing AJ. She was determined to do it this time. She smiled at Dean before she flipped backwards with confidence and landed perfectly on AJ. The crowd cheered as she pinned AJ. "1...2...3!" The ref counted. "The winner of this match and new WWE Divas Champion....ISABELLE!" Justin Roberts said into the microphone. The SuperDome went ecstatic when The Shield's music hit as Isabelle sat there in shock, crying happy tears into her hands. The ref handed her the title and she went to the turnbuckle and held it high into the air and looked at the 80,000 people in attendance. Then, the 3 boys were in the ring. Dean picked her up and twirled her around and then they did a huge group hug with Izzy stuck in the middle. Then, Dean and Roman set her on their shoulders as she raised the title high again. And in that moment, she knew she was destined to do this.

A/N: OMG I UPDATED. WOW. well tell me what you think! sorry for the long wait :(