Chapter 7- Izzy Creates a Wrestlemania Match

Isabelle woke up to a quiet hotel room. She looked at the clock next to her bed and it read 8:43. She yawned and groaned, wanting to fall asleep again but couldn't. She then heard her phone buzz, signaling she had gotten a text. She opened it and saw it was from Dean.

Big booty Ambrose: we are at the gym for when you wake up. We will get something to eat when we get back.

She smiled at his contact name and laughed a little to herself as she clicked her phone to sleep. Isabelle climbed into the bathroom and took a well needed shower. Her head didn't feel as bad as yesterday, but it still hurt. When she was done, she put on a short, simple army green sun dress that went a little above her knees and her black low top converse. She put some mascara on and was satisfied.

Izzy just hung out in the main part of the room and watched TV until the boys came back. She heard the door unlock and watched the 3 sweaty boys come in. "Oh good you're up. I'm starving so hurry up guys." Roman said as he set his stuff down and headed to take a shower. "How was it?" Isabelle asked them. "Pretty good. You should come with us, to stay in shape. I mean, you're already really skinny, but just to keep your body healthy." Seth said. "Yeah, I will...soon." Izzy answered him.

******

"I hope you like waffles." Seth said to her as they walked into a Waffle House restaurant for breakfast. "Who wouldn't?" She asked, feeling excited to be able to eat a meal. She still felt nervous about what would happen AFTER she ate, but hopefully it would be all ok, and Dean would be there if she needed help.

Izzy had eaten 3 waffles and felt pretty proud of herself, she felt like throwing up after, but it wasn't a sudden instinct or urge like it had been before. As Seth and Roman walked out in front of Dean and Izzy, Dean put his arm on her shoulder by her neck and leaned down to whisper "You did awesome." She looked up at him and said "Thanks, I just hope it goes away fast." "Baby steps." He said back to her and smiled.

****SMACKDOWN TAPING****

Isabelle walked out of the girls' locker room and decided to get some fruit before their segment. When she got to the table, she got a small bowl of fruit that consisted of strawberries, grapes, and bananas. "Hey...Isabelle? Is that right?" Izzy looked up and saw the WWE world heavy weight champion, Randy Orton, walking towards her. "Oh...hi. And yea my names Isabelle, but I like Izzy too." She laughed a little as he held his 2 titles. "You want to sit down?" He asked in a friendly way. "Sure!" She answered, awestruck.

They sat at a table and he set the 2 big titles on the table near him. "So? How's it goin so far for ya?" He asked. "Pretty good! It's a lot of fun. Except for waking up early." Izzy laughed. "Pfft, no one does." Randy said. "How are the guys treating you?" He asked her. "Great! It's actually a lot of fun and their really nice. Dean kind of took awhile to warm up to me though." Izzy answered. "Yea, he's had a tough past. But overall they are great guys. Do you ever miss home?" Izzy shrugged and thought about it. "Not really, I mean, I call my mom daily, but there was nothing really for me to miss. Except for my best friend." Izzy said. "What about your dad? Don't you miss him?" Randy asked. Izzy looked down at her lap and sighed. She hadn't told anyone about her father, actually. Not even Dean.

"My dad...umm...passed away about 5 months ago." Izzy said. There was a small pause until Randy finally said "Oh Isabelle, I'm so sorry." He put his hand on her shoulder. And that was another reason Izzy had become bulimic, because she became depressed and didn't want to cut, so she let it out by not eating. "It's ok. I just try to not think about it." Izzy told him. "I'm sorry for bringing it up.." Randy started. Izzy cut him off and said "No, it's not your fault, you didn't know."

"Well how is your head? Dean said you had a pretty hard fall, and it really looked like it. The noise your head made when it hit the steel steps echoed throughout the whole place." Randy said. "I had a huge bump, but I think it's gone now, I still get headaches here and there, but it's getting better, thanks." Isabelle said, smiling at him. "No problem, you're pretty tough, you took it well." Randy said. "Really? I remember waking up and literally remembering nothing after I fell." Izzy laughed at herself. "I'm serious, it takes guts to go back out there after something scary like that happens....here comes Dean." Randy said and looked over her shoulder.