Chapter 11- All Because of You

I stayed silent as Dean drove off away from my house. "This sucks." I sighed. "It'll be ok, I promise. You're champ, remember?" He looked at me. I nodded.

"How's your eating?" He asked. "Well right now, I'm not wanting food at all." I told him. "Well that's understandable." He said with an 'obviously' tone in his voice. "It's been ok. I haven't thrown up in a month on purpose. But I get a little upset with myself when I eat unhealthy stuff." I explained to him. "That's normal. People cheat off diets all the time. But don't feel bad, you're still growing, as long as you don't overdo it and eat healthy." I nodded.

"Anywhere else you want to go before we head back downtown?" He asked me after 5 minutes. I thought of Sam, but we had a falling out a few weeks ago. He was mad at me for leaving without telling him and he wants me to come home like mom. But whatever. "No, I don't think so." I said. "You sure? Now would be the time?" "I'm sure." I assured him." "What about that one guy you told us about a couple months ago?" He asked me, keeping his eyes on the road. "Sam? Umm yeah, I think I'm ok without seeing him until next time." I stuttered nervously.

"Izzy...is there something you're not telling me?" He asked me, this time looking at me and raising his eyebrows high enough I could see them above his sunglasses. "No...I'm just peachy." I smiled wide at him, trying to look innocent. "Izzy!" He scolded me, using his right hand to tickle me in the stomach while he kept his left hand on the wheel. "Stop it!" I shrieked, trying to control my laughter and screaming. "Please!" I begged, trying to pull his arm away but he was too strong. "Not until you tell me what's goin on!" He continued to tickle me.

"Ok, ok, I surrender!" I said in between laughs and deep breaths. "Good, now spill." He said, resting his right hand back on the wheel. "I'm not exactly sure where we stand...he's pretty angry at me for leaving in such short notice and he wants me home. And he started dating the girl that made my life a living hell because I watched wrestling." I explained to him. "He sounds like an ass." Dean simply said. I punched him in the arm. "He's not an ass! He's just...I don't know." Dean laughed at my excuse. "Whatever. I just don't want to see him. And I'm done trying to make up with people for one day." I told him.

****

I walked back into the hotel and Seth and Roman weren't back yet, so I filled out my food journal. That notebook dated way back from when Dean found out. In the beginning I wrote about the problem and then there was every meal I had after that and saying if I threw up or not. And my mood.

**At the arena**

I changed into a more "Texas appropriate" outfit for tonight's RAW. I changed into short camo shorts, and a longhorn shirt that the seamstress made into a crop top. I left the divas locker room and got a text from Dean:

Big booty Ambrose: Tonight we are scheduled in the first hour. Eat some fruit and have a champions speech ready

Me: Alright, are you and other superstars going out tonight

Big booty Ambrose: That's the plan. Renee will take u back to the hotel after your interview. Seth and Roman will be leaving a little later so they might be in the room but I'm heading off right away

Me: Sounds good. Thanks.

Big booty Ambrose: GO EAT

Me: alright, alright

I went and ate some strawberries and grapes and sat with The Bella's and Natalya, there was even some Total Divas filming going on, it was pretty cool and they were always fun to talk too. They even congratulated me on my win last night, which I really appreciated and blew me away.

RAW had been going on for about 35 minutes when I decided it be best if I headed out. I said bye to Nattie and the Bella's and put my phone back into the locker room and headed to the hallway with my belt on my shoulder. I found the 3 guys and then the security made enough room for us as a crowd came around us, chanting our names and saying other stuff, but I wasn't paying attention.