"What is Addison?" He pulled my chin so I was looking at him. He cupped my cheeks and tiled his head worriedly.

"Please tell me what's wrong so I can fix it"

I looked into his eyes "I can smell your blood when I'm close to your veins like that."

He looked confused and then shook his head with a small smile.

"Your a vampire hybrid now baby. You just have to get used to the smell of people no matter how close you are."

"I'm not mad at the moment on the vampire aspect of it just at the possibility that I can hurt you. You smell so good Asher you don't understand your like a walking bag of the most expensive mouth watering blood. I can't control my thoughts but I won't forgive myself if I lose control and hurt you."

I let out a squeal of shock when Asher stood up with me hanging to him like a Koala while he held me to him.

We walked through the pack house all the way up to the masters suit.

He closed and locked the door before going over to the bed and sitting down with me still on him.

He grabbed my thighs tightly and brought me closer to him when I tried to take my own seat on the bed.

"Addison when did you last eat?" He asked tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I shook my head and slapped my forehead. Asher immediately grabbed my hand tightly and pulled it away from my face.

"I'm sorry I haven't eaten since this morning it's stupid of me to forget."

We recently found out that if I don't eat every few hours because I'm technically an intensified new vampire I get cravings. If my cravings aren't satisfied then I start to get alittle blood thirsty.

I'm still trying to get a hang of drinking blood so often but it slipped my mind with taking care of pups earlier and then getting ash to bed.

"Your okay no ones hurt don't go blaming yourself for stuff that hasn't even happened. Do you trust me?"

I looked him straight in the eyes "Of course I trust you."

"Good,  I trust you so can I ask you for something? Well ask you to do something for me?"

I nodded and took his hands in mine getting nervous.

He leaned forward and gave me a sweet long soft kiss that left my breathless even now when I don't technically need oxygen.

"Feed from me?" My eyes shot open and I instantly got off his lap and started to pace.

"You want me to feed off you? Are you crazy? I could hurt you, oh god I could possibly kill you Asher. I can't and won't ever feed off you."

He put out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me back to the bed "Addison I want to open a blood bond with you. I want to help you and I know that a mates blood is specially tempting because of the bond they have. I want to provide this for you because I can. Plus my blood will satisfy your hunger for longer."

A blood bond it like a mate bond but it's with vampires. Vampires don't drink from other vampires but their beloved is different. Not everyone does it, but it intensifies your whole understanding of the other person because your connected physically but in a different way then a mark.