18

You can thank panda express for this update bc orange chicken is the best

*

"Elena, we need to talk." Luke said as he entered the room. We haven't talked since the incident which was four days ago.

"We don't." I said and looked at my phone once again.

"We do. Look, I was so fucking high and I didn't mean what I said." He sighed. "I didn't sleep with you mum."

"Sure you didn't." I mumbled and my phone buzzed, indicating I had a new text.

Calum: I'm at panda express what do u want babe

Elena: Orange chicken pls and I'll love you forever

Calum: Ok babe i'll be home in 5 I love you too

"Please, hear me out." He pleaded. I honestly hated not talking to him and it was tearing me apart because I see him everyday. I looked at him and set my phone on the bed, carefully.

"Talk." I said and motioned him to sit down. He sat down and smiled weakly at me.

"I hate fighting with you," he whispered. "and you have every reason to be mad at me but listen to me. I did not sleep with your mom, and I wasn't the guy in the accident that killed your sad."

"Then why did you lie?" I asked, my voice cracking. "The guy in the car looked like you, why?"

"I was high okay?" He mumbled. "I was pretending to be my brother, Jack."

"So, he slept with my mom and killed my dad?" I asked and bit the inside of my cheek, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Who would want to sleep with fourteen year old Luke anyway?" He chuckled. "I mean, come on I was so small and puberty hadn't hit me yet."

"I guess you're right," I giggled and the sudden feeling of crying was gone. "come here." I extended my arms, embracing Luke in a big hug.

"I missed you." He mumbled in my shoulder.

"Me too." I whispered and pulled away from the hug.

"I met a girl," He said and blushed.

"Oh really? Tell me about her." I smiled and Luke blushed even more.

"Her name's Jennifer, and god she is so adorable." He groaned and smiled once again.

"Your names rhyme." I pointed out.

"No they don't." He said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lucifer and Jennifer." I giggled.

"My name is not Lucifer, how many times do I have to tell you that?" He groaned.

"Well, I like to call you Lucifer and it's a pretty catchy nickname so you're stuck with it." I sarcastically smiled. "Just be happy that your names rhyme."

"I hate you." He mumbled.

"No you don't," I let out a soft laugh and the doorbell rang.

"I'll go," I muttered and stood up from the bed, making my way downstairs.

"I'll go with you." He groaned as he stood up from the bed. We fast walked to the fromt door and I opened it, revealing a woman that looked absolutely fake.

"Uh, hello." She raised her eyebrows and looked around the house, her eyes landing on Luke for a split second.

"Can I come in?" She asked and opened the door a little bit more.