1

Here I am on a fucking plane from Miami to Los Angeles or as I like to call it, helL-A.

"So when's your birthday?" Calum asked.

"Why do you care?" I spat.

"Well, I want to know when you're going to be legal so I can fuck you." he paused. "For god's sake i'm just trying to get to know you!"

"March 20th." I muttered.

"So you basically have a whole year with me." he grinned.

"No, It's only 360 days." I smirked.

"My birthday is January 25th."

"I didn't ask." I pouted.

"Why do you hate me? I basically saved your ass." he raised his voice.

"Because you bought me! You're making me feel like a toy!" I raised my voice too.

"Let's not fight on the plane." he whispered.

"Whatever,"

"You know, if I hadn't offered a million dollars for you, you'll probably be back home in like 4 days and struggle really hard. No food, no money, nothing." he said as he inched closer.

"Okay, thankyou I guess." I may or may not have been slightly embarassed since what he said was true. He did save me from being broke and maybe even homeless, but it doesn't change anything. He still bought me.

"You're welcome." he smiled and grabbed my hand, which I quickly pushed away. I think that it's pretty clear that I do not want anything to do with him. Nothing friendly, nothing more. He's just my fucking owner, well his dad is but Calum's the one that's in charge of me. I think he read my mind because he turned around and stared at the clouds.

I took that as my opportunity to look at him. The smile that was plastered on his face was gone. He was pretty much my defintion of perfection, even with those three tattoos. 2 of them were sticking out of his white tank top. I may or may not have been slightly embarassed since what he said was true. He did save me from being broke and maybe even homeless, but it doesn't change anything. He still bought me.

I felt bad for him, for treating him like shit when all he did was try to help me. But, he still bought me, making my hatred towards him grow. I felt like I was a toy, not a human. I wonder if slaves felt like that... Of course they did. But, was I going to be Calum's slave?

"Calum am I going to be your sex slave?" he chuckled and faced me.

"No, i'm not like that." he smiled. I was going to smile but I forced myself not to. I knew that If I was going to smile, it was because of Calum's smile, not because of what he just said.

"Do I have to go to school?" I whined, changing the subjet.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. But you have to be home schooled." he said.

"Home school it is." I said and he smiled. This time, I smiled too.

"I like your smile," he said.

"Well I hope that's all you like about me because if you don't then you're classified as a pedophile."

"It's just a three year difference!" he defended.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we're about to land." the air hostess said through the intercom.

I was about to put my seat belt on but Calum beat me to it, struggling to put it on. His hand was near my lady area, so I guess that's why he was struggling. After what seemed like forever, the click of the seatbelt sounded, making us know that it was on. Then he put his seat belt in like a second.

"How come you struggled with mine but not with yours?" I asked.

"Maybe I struggled on purpose." he whispered in my ear.

Half of me was disgusted but the other half wasn't. The other half felt electricity running through every single part of my body.

"Pedophile." I muttered.

"I heard that." he said.

"Good."

~*~

"This is the Hood residence." he smiled proudly at his mansion.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe.

"Thank you." he smiled and opened the door.

The house was absolutely stunning, so fragile. There was no mess, not a single particle of dust. Everything in this house is perfect.

"Let me guide you to ou- your room." he said and coughed.

We walked upstairs and walked through the big hallway, he openedthe last door on the right which revealed a big ass room. That single room is twice the size of my old one story house.

"Wow." I gasped. I saw that there were shoes on the floor, and they were obviously not mine. I opened the closet door, and it was half full. One side had man clothes, and the other one had nothing.

"Why are we sharing a closet?" I asked.

Calum sighed awkwardly, and pursed his lips into a thin line.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I know you'll hate me even more now but I lied. My dad is not your legal guardian, and neither am I." I gave him a confused look.

"You're my wife." I was hoping really bad that this was a joke.

"But I didn't sign shit!" I yelled.

"Your mom did." he inched closer to me. "You're my wife now, like it or not."

****

oh my god