17

I didn't know how to react, so I just froze.

"Look, Elena, I'm going to get a paternity test as soon as I can okay? It can't be mine, I swear." He ran a hand through his hair and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I don't want to have anyone else's baby, I just want our baby, the one we are going to make. I promise you, we'll get through this."

Instead of me trying to calm Calum down, he was the one that tried.

"We will, baby." I whispered and wiped the tear away. He let out a weak smile and hugged me again.

"I have to meet up with her at the coffee shop, do you want to come?" He asked.

"I can't." I shook my head and bit the inside of my cheek. Who in the world would want to see one of Calum's hookups who is also carrying his baby?

"I'll be back, okay? We'll get through this." I nodded and pecked his lips. He smiled and left the room.

"Time to get high, again." I whispered to my self and walked to Luke's room.

*

(A.N// Wow this is the first time I do Calum's pov)

C a l u m

I was beyond nervous, and I kept tapping the steering wheel. A car suddenly cut me off and I flicked him off.

"Watch where you're going asshole!" I yelled and kept driving. I was seriously in such a bad mood and I wanted to punch someone.

I don't know what I'd do if the baby's actually mine. Come on, I've always used protection and I've always checked if the condom broke or not just to be sure and none have, so this baby thing smells kind of funky. But what if it's actually my baby. I basically created a human being with a woman I don't care about.

I honestly don't give a crap about the baby, like, I'll give Kate money so they can both get out of my life because I don't want to raise anyone else's baby other than Elena's. What worries me is if Elena will leave me for this. I'd die if she leaves me because I don't want to spend my whole life with anyone else. She's the only one who doesn't want me for my money.

Within minutes, I was in the coffee shop. I saw her, and I couldn't believe I actually hooked up with her.

"Calum!" She shrieked and hugged me. I coughed loudly and backed off.

"Look, don't get all touchy feely with me." I warned her and sat down. "Let's just talk about the baby."

"Well, I'm three weeks pregnant and you're the father. The baby's healthy and yeah." That just proved I'm not the father. I've been with Elena for more than four weeks. (A.N// I don't remember how long it has been so let's just pretend)

"Are you sure it's mine?" I asked.

"Yes, Cal." She smiled and I felt disgusted. I was so in need for sex that I didn't care how my hook ups looked. She was wearing a tight pink dress and pink high heels, her hair's blond, almost white.

"Can I get a paternity test?" I asked and she widened her eyes.

"No no no no no, you can't." She shook her head.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, you're the father, okay?"

"Or because I'm the only one who's a millionaire?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're the father, Calum." She said sternly.

"No, I'm not." I laughed. "If I was then you'd let me take the test."