2

It's been 2 hours since Calum told me i'm his wife. I'm not ready to get married, especially to a man I met yesterday. But the thing is, I am already married.

I grabbed the phone next to me and called my only friend, Michael.

"Michael!" I sobbed through the phone.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"My mom sold me Michael! I'm married and i'm in LA!" I yelled.

"Holy shit." that's all he said.

"Yeah." I said taking deep breaths.

"I'll book the first flight to LA that I can find okay?" As much as I wanted him to be next to me, he couldn't be here.

"No, Michael. It'll be a waste of money, and nothing would change anyways." I sniffed.

"Maybe I could kidnap you," he joked.

"I really wish you could Mikey, I really wish you could." I sighed and wiped away my tears with my free hand.

I spent the next hour talking to him, I didn't want to hang up. I felt like my world would shatter even more if I did. I wanted to hear him for the rest of my life, telling me that everything would be okay. That this is just a nightmare, that tomorrow i'll wake up and go to school, then Michael would stand at our usual spot with a caramel frappe for me and tell me how beautiful I look. Then we would go to our homeroom and wait for lunch 3 hours later. Then we would have the rest of our classes together and afterschool we would hang out at his house and do home work, and he would play the guitar for me until I fall asleep. Then he would take me home and kiss my forehead after he tucked me in bed.

That was my daily routine with Michael, well almost every day. That seemed so long ago, and that will never happen again.

A knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts, "Can I come in?" I heard Calum say. I didn't answer, and he opened the door.

"I never said you could come in." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"It's my room too, so I can come in whenever I want." he said.

"I'm not going to sleep next to you, never." I spat.

He sat close to me, his lips brushed past my neck until he reached my ear.

"One day you'll beg me to sleep next to you, trust me." he whispered in my ear and I felt a wave of electricity through my whole body again.

He put his hand firmly around my neck and pressed his lips against mine, I tried to wiggle myself out of his grip but after a while I gave up and kissed him back.

"You're a good kisser." he smiled, all I could do was glare at him.

"Oh don't tell me you didn't like it because i'm sure as hell you kissed me back." his smile turned into a smirk.

"Only because you wouldn't let me pull away." I snapped.

"I can't wait to make you oficially mine." I widened my eyes at the thought of him taking my virginity.

"That will never happen."

"You'll give in eventually."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"We could start now," he smirked,

"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're my wife so you better start acting like it."

"What if I don't want to?" A knock on the door interrupted our fight.