The end.

"Calum, I do not want wine." I said for the fifth time today.

"Come on baby, it's our anniversary." He whined. "It's not like I'm going to tell on you for drinking illegally." He smirked causing me to giggle.

"I can't drink alcohol." I said.

"Why not babe?" He asked and pushed the cup closer to me.

"I-I'm pregnant." Calum dropped his drink, making the glass shatter and the wine splash everywhere.

"Oh my god, baby. Oh my god. Oh my god." He stood up and hugged me. "I'm going to be a father!"

"You already are," I said between kisses.

"But he's mine! 100% mine. Our creation." He laughed and kissed me once again.

"Yes, he is." I said, brushing my lips with his as I said so.

"But baby, we're not married yet." He said and I widened my eyes a little. "We need to plan the wedding before our baby is born and before you have a baby bump. We need to tell our family and then we can sta-"

"Calum, everything will be fine." I giggled.

"I just can't believe we only had sex once and I got you pregnant. That's actually a miracle, you know." He mumbled. "I can't believe I'm spending the rest of my life with the girl I love with all my heart. I love you so much, Elena. I honestly don't know what would've happened if you hadn't been in the accident. We probably wouldn't be dating right now for all I know." He chuckled. "The accident made me want you to remember me and try to love me as much as I love you. I'm glad it all worked out and I'm sorry for buying you from your mom and I'm sorry if you hated me at the beginning but- shît I'm just sorry for everything I put you through."

"I love you." I smiled and kissed him. His soft plump lips. He immediately kissed me back.

"I love you." He said and kissed me again.

-

Three months later.

"I promise to love you in good and bad, at all times. I'll always stick by your side, I promise. You've been a big part of my life ever since I met you at the thanksgiving dinner. I can't believe that after all we've been through we're still together and more in love than ever. You, Elena Matthews, have changed my life for good. I love you so much, thank you for staying with me when you had every single reason to leave me. Thank you for giving me a child of my own, my dream. I want to thank Michael for always being there for you and for leaving us a beautiful child to raise and our baby's brother. Michael, bro, wherever you are, I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy for us. We love you. So, Elena, I'll try to make you as happy as Michael made you. I'll sing you to sleep and be there for you whenever you need me. I'm in love with you, and that's never going to stop." I was crying by now and I still had to say my vows.

"Calum," I smiled and wiped away my tears. "You changed my life. You never gave up on me. I'm sorry if I didn't realise that in the beginning but of course, I didn't remember you. You did your best to make me remember you, and it worked. I remember pretty much every single thing we've been through and I'm honestly so happy you stayed by my side when you could've easily given up on me the second you saw me nearly dying in that hospital. I promise to love you in health and sickness, I promise to always be here for you. I promise to always be there for our babies, and like you said, wherever Michael is, I hope he's happy." I sniffed and wiped away the tears that were once again forming in my eyes.

"Do you, Calum Thomas Hood, take Elena Matthews as your beloved wife?"

"I do." Calum smiled.

"Do you, Elena Matthews, take Calum Thomas Hood as your beloved husband?"

"I do." I said softly, my eyes never leaving Calum's.

"You may now kiss the bride." I smiled widely at those words and soon enough, his lips were on mine.

(Huge skip bc why not)

"Calum," I whined. "I want whipped cream and strawberries."

"They're in the fridge." Calum said and stood up, getting the strawberries. I moved around a little on the couch and suddenly, everything felt wet. I stood up and noticed the water that was covering the couch and now the floor.

"Calum!" I yelled. "The baby's coming!" Calum ran towards me as soon as I said those words and soon enough, we were at the hospital.

"Oh fûck," I groaned as the contractions came faster.

"We're almost there baby, we're almost there." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm almost there, not you! Your child is literally the devil, holy shît!" Calum let out a laugh and I glared at him. "I'm divorcing you the second this baby is out of me."

"She's not serious." The doctor said. "Now, Mrs. Hood, we're going to need you to push." I nodded. "One, two, three, push!" I pushed as hard as I could.

"I can't do this." I cried.

"Yes you can!" Calum said. "One, two, three, push!" I pushed once more.

"I can't, Calum." I yelled and looked at my husband.

"Yes you can, baby. You can do this." He said and I nodded.

"Push!" I pushed once more.

"Well done baby, you did it." He smiled.

"N-No I didn't." I shook my head. "The baby's not crying. Why isn't the baby crying!" I yelled. Soon enough, my baby was crying.

"It's a girl." Calum whispered. "A beautiful girl."

"Our baby girl." I whispered and he nodded.

"Do you want to hold her?" The doctor asked after she cleaned her up. I nodded.

My baby girl was in my arms. She couldn't open her eyes just yet.

"My baby girl." I whispered.

"What would you like to name her?" The doctor asked and I looked at Calum.

"Emma," I whispered.

"Emma is a beautiful name," Calum smiled.

"Emma Hood." I smiled and looked at the doctor.

-

"The room is beautiful." I smiled. It's been a week since Emma was born and I was home once again.

"I know pink is a little too girly and I know she's going to be punk rock like her dad so lavender is the perfect color."

"Lavender is punk rock?" I laughed.

"It's better than pink!" He protested.

"It's perfect." I pecked his lips.

"So are you," He cupped my cheeks and kissed me once again.

The end.

-

This is the official ending even though it's the alternate one. I honestly liked this one better. Thank you all for being in this journey with me and I know this book doesn't seem real at all but I honestly didn't expect all of you to read it. I did it for fun and if I knew people would actually read it, I would've done better, I promise. Thank you all anyways for always supporting me. I love you all so much. This isn't the end of my horrible writing.

I'm continuing my horrible writing with a new book called Stay - H.S. and I am actually going to put a lot of effort in this. I'm going to try to make it as real as possible and I hope y'all will read it.

I love you so much, thank you for this amazing journey.

Ana x