35

*flashback*

"I want to run away." Michael said, while looking at the stars.

"I don't." I chuckled.

"So you're saying if I showed up with a plane ticket and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it you wouldn't run away with me?"

"i don't know." i laughed.

"if you don't know, let me go."

"i don't want you to go." i whined.

"come on, run away with me."

"where?"

"neverland."

"i wish we could go there." i sighed.

"me too." he looked at me. "i'm serious about the running away thing."

"just don't do something you'll regret."

"i won't."

* end of flashback *

*flashback*

My phone rang, and I immediately answered when I read who the caller ID was.

"I haven't seen your face jn ages." Michael chuckled.

"I know, it hurts so much."

"I wish I was back home next to you." He sighed.

"Come back then."

"It's been six months since I went away, and I know everything has changed, but tomorrow i'll be coming back to you, I promise."

"Are you serious?" I widened my eyes.

"Turn around." Michael said and I did. There he was, with his hair dyed. I smiled and my vision became blurry.

"I missed you, you idiot."

"Me too, Elena, me too."

*end of flashback*

It's been a year since Michael left. One year since I lost my bestfriend, the father of Jackie's baby, my partner in crime, my everything.

I miss him everyday, but now I have a little piece of him which was given to Calum and me to raise.

*3:52 a.m.*

The baby started crying and I groaned as I stood up.

"Don't worry baby, I got this." Calum whispered and kissed my forehead.

"But I wanna go too." I whined.

"I'll warm up the milk, you go assist him." I nodded and walked to his crib. He had the same eyes as michael and the same hair color. Every time I looked at him, I thought about Michael. Michael's death was unfair. He wasn't supposed to die. He was supposed to be here, raising his baby.

I knew I wasn't alone. I had Calum, Luke and Ashton with me. Jackie dissapeared a month after Little Michael was born. They caught his murderer and not both him and Matty are in jail. The girl who faked the pregnancy was long gone and I caught my mom and dad 'doing the deed.' They told me they wanted to give it another try and I didn't fight them. I needed them both with me. Calum's mom, Joy, came back from vacation after what seemed like forever ((bc it was)) and his dad was there for him whenever he needed help. Michael's not here physically but he'll always be here spiritually.

I didn't know that I would end up loving the guy who 'bought me', my owner. The guy whom I loved years ago, but forgot him. The guy who at first I thought was arrongant as hell but now is the guy who I will grow old with. The guy who has a hot aśs. (ooops) And the guy who is also basically my sugar daddy since he's rich and older than me. ((jk)) (not rlly)) I love Calum. I truly do.

"Here you go." He whispered and handed me the bottle full of milk. I smiled and gave Michael his milk.

-

The end.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

Maybe not.............

I will post an epilogue for sure,

or maybe i'll post the next chapter.... who knows;-)