11 - Forced Intimacy

Start from the beginning

The entire ride home was silent, and uncomfortable, but Jimin didn't have the emotional strength to attempt to make things better anymore and once the two males made it home he immediately rushed towards the shower. Given how Yoongi was acting Jimin didn't expect for him to join like he usually did but in the middle of washing his hair he heard the curtains being pulled back and two firm hands grip at his waist. 

Jimin melted back into Yoongi's chest, feeling the familiar hard length against his bottom slowly becoming stiff. "Baby. I'm tired, could we do this later?" Jimin exclaimed. "But I don't wanna wait, I thought you loved me babe." Yoongi expressed moving his hands down to stroke at his lovers member, fondling it until Jimin started to accept the forced touches and soft moans left his pretty plump lips. 

Yoongi hovered his mouth over Jimin's shoulder, leaving kisses that were growing hungry into rough bites as the seconds passed, the smaller male found himself whimpering soon after his boyfriend began grinding his hips forward. Jimin gasped when his body was positioned against the cold wall, with his fingers he scratched at the wall, suppressing the cry he wanted to release when Yoongi entered him with no preparation or warning. 

Jimin made no attempt to slip away though, his boyfriends hold on him was tight so he let Yoongi pleasure himself with his slim body, his movements were different this time, it wasn't tender or loving at all, it was rough and uncaring. To Jimin it felt like Yoongi was just using his body to release his pent up frustration, using him as an object without feelings, not caring at all that his actions were damaging his entire soul. 

Jimin was huffing against the walls, squirming with discomfort because he was finding it difficult to find pleasure in the thrust Yoongi was plowing into him, and after a few minutes his boyfriend's movements became erratic, sloppy even as he finally climaxed. Jimin sighed out in relief when Yoongi pulled out of his sore entrance, "You know I love you right?" Yoongi questioned to lover when wrapped his arms around his body. 

Jimin nodded his head and turned around to kiss Yoongi's wet lips, thankful that they were in the shower so that his tears falling down his face weren't obvious, but Yoongi noticed them but he didn't have the courage to discuss it because he knew that it was all his doing. Yoongi's never forced himself onto Jimin before, his lovely boyfriend would give himself willingly to him but his jealously fueled his irrational thoughts, the idea of someone else interested in Jimin pissed him off.

Yoongi wanted to demonstrate that Jimin was his, that he belonged to no one else but him, even if it was a fucked up mentality. When the two stepped out of the shower Jimin was in the bathroom drying his hair and through the reflection he could see Yoongi in their room, clicking away on his phone before sighing out and rubbing at his face in frustration. "Everything okay?" Jimin questioned his lover who had this guilty look on his face. 

"Babe, I'm being called into the club, tonight's DJ is gonna be out sick, so I need to fill in for him. We'll go out another time okay." Yoongi expressed when he entered through the bathroom to stare at Jimin's disappointed pout though the mirror. "Come on Jimin, I know I keep bailing but I'll make it up to you soon, don't worry." Yoongi claimed taking his boyfriends cheeks into his palms and leaving a gentle kiss on his lips. 

"It's okay, I understand. I love you baby, have a good night at work." Jimin whispered onto Yoongi's lips, hiding back the pain in his sweet tone and Yoongi froze for a split second to gaze at his beautiful devoted boyfriend that he couldn't fucking cherish. "I love you too." Yoongi mumbled leaning in to give him another kiss not wanting to stare deep into Jimin's hurt expression any longer. 

Jimin just wanted to make Yoongi happy, it was the selfless characteristic trait in him. It didn't matter how tired he was from practice or work he would push those body aches or headaches to the side just to shower his man with love and let him enjoy his body, but lately it felt like that's all Yoongi really wanted from him, just a warm body to use whenever he needed. Jimin knew that it wasn't fair but he wasn't mentally strong enough to do anything about it.

Yoongi soon finished getting dressed, he turned to see Jimin sitting on the couch, and the most painful stab in his heart appeared seeing him hugging the small pillow staring off into the distance. Something in him told him to apologize and just stay but the other fucked up part of him was dying to suck on Hoseok's soft skin also. 

So without another word Yoongi left their shared apartment, leaving Jimin wallow in his loneliness again, but as minutes passed the vision of his boyfriend departing out the door disappeared as the images of Jungkook's handsome smile came to his mind instead. Jimin's pout slowly started to turn into a smile recalling how flustered Jungkook got around him and how soft spoken he was for a lawyer. 

Jimin reached over for his phone to see that he received a text earlier, "Hope you can make it." Jimin read to himself and of course he was debating on whether if he should go or not, because for some reason he considered meeting up with Jungkook like a form of cheating since he couldn't deny that he was sexually attracted to the gorgeous father. 

Jimin sighed for the billionth time as he continued looking at Jungkook's contact information. "I mean, it would do me some good to get out of this apartment and take my mind off Yoongi. I'll go just for a little bit, to say hi to Jaehyun." Jimin told himself, justifying the actions because although he thought Jaehyun was adorable and fun to be around there was something in him that wanted to feast his eyes on Jungkook even more. 

It didn't take long until Jimin worked up the courage to get himself off the couch and rummaging through his closet, getting himself dressed and ready before venturing his way outside and towards Jungkook's and Jaehyun house, hoping that it wasn't making a mistake because he hadn't responded back, he was just going to show up like a sweet surprise.

Moments later and Jimin was standing at Jungkook's door, he took in several deep breathes before he finally banged his knuckles against the blue painted door. Jimin's heart was racing at high speed when he saw the taller male standing at the door way, looking delicious with a black tank shirt tight over his broad chest, sleeveless to show off his bulging arm muscles and baggy gray sweat pants on his lower half that made him look so hunky. 

"Hey Jimin, I'm glad you could make it but...."