Epilouge

It had been one week later since the team had come back from the US and the base was filled with sadness.Hibana was the most devastated from this.When she first found out she couldn't stop crying for about 6 hours.Jesus has completely changed.He didn't talk to anybody ever since hell not even the Bosak sisters.Ela grew the most worried for him.The other FBI operators were devastated as well.Baron on the other hand retreated back to another base that he had and he was never tracked ever since.
————————————————————————————
The casket was lowered into the ground and the rain was the only noise.Every single operator was at the funeral even Six was their two.The priest said his words and it was over the operators went back to the base while Jesus stayed behind.Silence...silence was all it was for a few minutes until Ela's voice came from behind Jesus.
Ela:"Jesus I've just...wanted to-"
Ela couldn't muster up and words she's felt the same way when her Dad had was dead but she didn't know the true sadness that Jesus felt.
Ela:"I'll be back at base in my room...if you need me."
Ela got up and walked away from the scene.Jesus just stared at the grave and reached into his pocket.Jesus pulled out a Silver cross and put it along Thermite's grave.
Jesus:"I'll kill em all Jordan...I'll kill em all."
————————————————————————————
Well this is the end of the Friendly operator I'd like to
Personally thank Chief63 BoiBoi2019 for letting me use their ops in the story.Lastly I'd like to thank you the reader for checking in on every update.