Part 20 Bonding time

Blackout and Barricade where in their dorm room just doing their casual things.Blackout was playing DOOM on his Xbox and Barricade was texting his cousin he missed dearly.Suddenly a idea popped into Blackout's head.
Blackout:"Hey Mike do you wanna go screw around in London?"
Barricade:"Define screw around."
Blackout:"Go see if their is any car meets."
Barricade:"Fuck yeah I'll go I want to see the differences from UK car meets and US car meets."
Blackout:"I swear to god if I see a Tesla I'm gonna fucking roast whoever is driving it."
Barricade and Blackout got dressed to go out on the town.While walking down the hall they surprisingly found Six.
Blackout:"Oh right on time,Six I was wondering if me and Barricade could go out to town?"
Six:"For what activities?"
Barricade:"Like go see if there are any car meets."
Six:"I'll allow it but don't get into any trouble."
Blackout:"Don't worry Six me and Barricade will be squeaky clean."
Barricade and Blackout both make their way to the private parking lot.Both men look in satisfaction at their car.

Both men look in satisfaction at their car

Blackout:"I call shotgun."
Blackout slides over the hood and enters the passenger seat while Barricade gets into the drivers seat and starts the car.Inside the baseball the operators felt the a sudden shake and the sound of an engine roaring.
Jesus:"What the hell was that?"
Ela:"Beats me But Anyway lets go to your room I left mine a mess."
————————————————————————————
The Charger that Blackout was driving pulled to a stop in front of a red light.Right now Metallica was blasting from the radio of the car.A very unsatisfied Barricade decided to turn up the volume of the radio.
Blackout:"Fuck yeah now we're talking."
Both men start to head-bang to the beat of the song.
A few minutes pass and Blackout pulls up to a Car meet that Echo recommended to them.The car meet was full of Lamborghinis,Ferrari's,all those HyperCard millionaires own these days.
Blackout:"Come on not one classic car?!"
Barricade:"Well it is the UK."
Blackout:"I'm pretty sure a car meet in the ocean would have more style than this fucking car meet."
Suddenly a group of woman come up to the car.
Woman #1:"Hey sexy want to roll with us?"
Barricade:"I'm sorry what?"
Woman#2:"Show us what this car can do and will show you what our mouths can do."
Blackout:"I'm sorry ladies we don't want your STD having as selves."
One of the girls from the group climb on top of the car.
Barricade:"THOT ASSAULT!"
Blackout puts the car in reverse and then puts the car into first gear and drives forward causing the woman to fall off the car.
Barricade:"FLOOR IT!"
Blackout steps on the gas and drives away from the car meet.A few minutes of driving blackout stops the car and looks over to Barricade.Both men start laughing out loud to the point that some animals got scared and ran away from the car.
Blackout:"Oh fucking hell I love this place so much."
Barricade:"I just realized something."
Blackout:"What?"
Barricade:"You just turned down a fucking blowjob."
Blackout:"So you wanted to get head from a Thot?Man you need to hear yourself."
Blackout continues his way back to base.Both men knew that today was a good day.