Lemon( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jesus and Ela has just come back from Castle island.Upon entry into the room they noticed that Zofia land her family not there.
Ela:"Where are they?"
Jesus:"There's a note over here."
Jesus picks up the note and reads it carefully.
Went out for dinner see you then;)
Jesus:"They went out for dinner."
Ela:"So does that mean we are alone?"
Jesus:"You know what that means."
Jesus rushed toward Ela and picked her up by her ass.
Ela:"I thought you said you didn't want to have sex?"
Jesus:"Are you refusing sex?"
Ela pulled Jesus into a hot kiss that He gladly accepted.With Jesus carrying In his hands he made his way toward the bed.He threw Ela on the bed.Jesus took off his shirt reaching his 6 pack and tattooed stomach which was a gigantic Cross that almost reached his V-line.
Ela:"I knew you had a cross tattoo somewhere."
Ela took off her shirt her voluptuous boobs.Jesus pulled down her pants exposing her shaved womanhood.
Ela:"Do what ever you want~"
Jesus went up to Ela's left air and whispered.
Jesus:"Do not attempt to board the helicopter."
Ela:"What?"
Jesus:"Oh nothing."
Jesus went back down to Ela's womanhood and stuck his tongue in.Ela shivered from the sensation But quickly got used to it.Minutes passes by and Jesus absolutely devoured Ela.
Jesus:"Now for a little momento."
Ela:"Hey that my line!"
Jesus hovered over Ela and started to slowly thrust.Ela struggled to hold in her moan but to her demise she let out a loud moan.
Jesus:"Maximum overdrive!"
Jesus picked up speed.His cock going deeper and deeper.At this point Ela was moaning so loud that the lamp started to shake.Ela with all her might got on top of Jesus and went down to his member.Ela stroked back his Cock Jesus the tough marine he is held in his moan.Ela surprisingly started to Deep Throat.
Jesus:"Damn already?"
Ela went up and down his cock swearing her tongue to add more pleasure.Jesus felt like he was about to climax and he gave Ela a warning.
Jesus:"W-W watch out for he blast!"
Ela took his cock out of her mouth and put it on her tits.The warm silky liquid was sprayed all over her blossoms.
Jesus:"That...was...amazing."
Ela:"Same."
Ela cuddled up with Jesus and kissed him on his cheek.
Ela:" Night."
Jesus:"Night."
Jesus wrapped his arm around Ela and pulled her close and fell into a deep sleep.