Part 10 Back on track

It had been a Week since the attack on the tasteful club and Jesus had fully recovered from his injury.Jesus was teaching recruits on how to successfully snap someone's neck.Caveira entered the room and all the recruits lined up in fear.
Caveira:"I got it covered here Jesus."
Jesus:"Thanks I need a break."
Jesus exited the room heading to Ela's room.Suddenly the intercom came to life.
Intercom:"Can Operators Jesus,Finka,Ash,Hibana,And Twitch come to my office please."
Jesus booked it to Six's office and met up with Ash and Hibana.Once all chosen operators arrived Six began to brief them on a mission.
Six:"A tip from the Romanian government has led us to believe that a small white mask base is located there,You five will be sent to Romania to clear out the base no prisoners folks."
The five chosen operators gave a yes ma'am and went to the armory to collect their gear.
————————————————————————————
All the chosen operators were walking down the hallway headed to the helipad.Jesus was lagging on behind until Ela stopped him.
Ela:"Before you go I want to say this don't pull Herat you did at the club please?"
Jesus:"I'll come back safe and sound I cross my heart."
Ela shared a quick kiss with Jesus before Jesus ran to the helipad.
————————————————————————————
The helicopter landed over a abandoned factory.The group huddled to make a plan.
Ash:"Okay me,Hibana,And Twitch will go through the west side of the building,Jesus your with Finka and you'll go from the east die of the building."
Jesus and Finka breached through the East while Hibana,Ash,And Twitch went through the West.
Finka and Jesus walked slowly down the stairs until Jesus made a hand signal to stop moving.A distant sound of footsteps came 2 sets of stairs down.
Jesus:"I'll take the shot."
A few seconds later 2 men came up from the stairs but were taken out by Jesus with precise aim.
Suddenly gunshots could be heard from the west.
Finka:"Guessing they got spotted."
Jesus:"Let's Go west but tread lightly."
Jesus and Finka jogged to the west side of the building surprisingly not running into any enemies.Jesus and Finka continued Down the hall until they saw a unconscious Hibana and white mask surrounding her.
Jesus suddenly felt a burst of rage and took out his knife.Jesus stabbed one in the gut the 3 other men were gunned down by Finka.Jesus knelt down to Hibana's side,her nose was bleeding and she had a cut on her left check.
Jesus:"Poor thing Finka use your boost."
Finka pressed the button and Hibana gasped for air.
Jesus:"Breath Hibana breath."
Hibana:"Thank you But Ash And Twitch we're taken to the basement of the factory."
Jesus:"You stay here with Finka I'll take care of this myself."
Finka:"Are you sure that's a death wish."
Jesus:"Stay someone needs to watch over her you're basically a Russian version of Doc so you take care of her."
Suddenly Hibana hugged Jesus tightly.
Hibana:"Be Sade Jesus."
Jesus nodded and ran down the stairs.
(Play the song above)
Jesus took out his sidearm and slowly walked down the hallway.Two guards were talking with one another until both of them got bullets to their heads.Jesus took out his locator grenade threw it down next to him and 12 terrorists were marked.Jesus slowly opened the door and dove into cover to not be seen.A loud scream came from the end of the hall,the scream was that of a female.Jesus went into a full blown rage and killed the 3 guards playing poker at a desk a few feet from him.A door opened to the right of Jesus and he threw his gun hitting the guard in the face.Jesus ran at the guard grabbing his head and forcefully ripping it in half.Blood covered Jesus's face but he didn't care.Jesus ran down the hall and stacked up at the door.Jesus took out a flash grenade and threw it into the room.A bang was heard and Jesus barged into the room.8 terrorists were in the room all blinded.Jesus started to scream while he fired his HK 416.One terrorist survived the shot to the head and was twitching on the floor.Jesus stomped on the guards head until he completely crushed it.
Jesus took out his knife and cut off the restraints from Ash and Twitch.
Ash:"Thanks you Jesus."
Twitch:"Same here."
The two women became confused when Jesus began crying uncontrollably.
Twitch:"Whats wrong?"
Jesus looked up at the girls looking like he was about to faint.
Jesus:"This was my fault."
Jesus than collapsed on the floor.
Ash picked up her radio and screams for Finka to come to the basement.
————————————————————————————