Part 25 Welcome back

The plane landed on the runway and waiting for the people inside the plane was Six.Zofia,Jesus,And Ela got off the plane and went up to Six.
Six:"Welcome back I hope your trip was eventful."
Jesus:"It was actually and can you tell us anything about that whole thing in Bolivia?"
Six:"We already got that taken care of Twitch,Valkyrie,And Caveira should be on their way here now."
Jesus:"Damn that fast?"
Six:"Yes the ghost team are as elite as everyone here."
Jesus:"We should hire these guys once that whole cartel is dealt with."
Six:"Time will tell."
————————————————————————————
Zofia and Ela split up from Jesus so they could go to their rooms while Jesus was went back to his room.While he was walking he swore he heard mowing and the sound of skin smacking.The farther Jesus went down the hallway the more clear it got.Jesus realized that the sound was coming from Nicholas's room.
Jesus:"Nice job Nick."
Jesus took out a piece of paper and drew the Ok symbol on it and slid the paper under the door.
Jesus then arrived at his room and threw himself on the bed.
Jesus:"I fucking deserved this."
Jesus took a well deserved 2 hour nap and once he woke up he instantly changed into something more comfortable.All of a sudden a knock came at the door.
Jesus:"It's open!"
The door opened revealing Barricade and Blackout.
Jesus:"What do you boys need?"
Barricade/Blackout:"Can we borrow you toolbox?"
Jesus:"Go ahead it in the closet to your left."
Barricade grabbed the toolbox and made his toward the door.
Barricade:"Thanks man."
Jesus:"What do you guys need it for Anyway?"
Blackout:"It's the charger it's acting all funny."
Jesus:"Oh I fell your pain."
Barricade:"It's fine we've done this millions of times."
Jesus:"Well I'll see you two mean later."
Barricade/Blackout:"See ya."
Barricade and Blackout leave the room and go back to their car.
Jesus:"Might as well get some sleep."
Jesus turns off the lights and jumps back on his bed and soon falls asleep.
A/N:Sorry for the lack of chapters being a freshman in high school is shit

The EXTREMELY friendly operator जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें