Part 16 An apology

The team that was sent to Germany to take care of the Kanal was on the way back to base.Jesus was absolutely drenched in blood.The Russian kept their distance from him.Jesus didn't care he wanted to be left alone.Thermite was sitting quietly until he got a call from Six.
Thermite:"Yes ma'am?"
Six:"At 11:00PM new operators will be arriving."
Thermite:"May I ask what CTU and codenames?"
Six:"2 of them come from MARSOC and the other one comes from The Belgium CTU."
Thermite:"What about codenames?"
Six:"The Belgian operator is named Napalm and the other 2 MARSOC operators are codenamed Blackout and barricade."
Thermite:"Very interesting."
Six:"I want you and Jesus to give them a Tour if that fine with you."
Thermite:"It is I just need to see if he wants to do it."
Six:"Well happy flying."
Thermite:"Thermite our."
Thermite hung up and looked at the curious operators in front of him.
Thermite:"We are obviously getting new ops that are arriving tonight Jesus do you want to help me give the tour?"
Jesus:"Actually I'll give them the tour you sleep."
Thermite:"Are you sure?"
Jesus:"Trust me Jordan I can do it."
Thermite:"Man he's acting strange."
Jesus:"Are you good Jordan?"
Thermite:"Oh I'm yeah I'm fine."
Jesus:"When we get back to base drinks on me."
Jackal:"I don't want to be rude but what's with the sudden change in behavior?"
Jesus:"What do you mean?"
Thermite:"You're friendly all of a sudden yesterday you were a complete asshole."
Jesus let out a long sigh and looked at the other operators in front of him.
Jesus:"I oh this team an apology for-"
Thermite:"It's alright but you shouldn't apologize to me you should apologize to Six,Ela,Lion,And Frost because I heard what you said to her."
Jesus:"It's going to be hell trying to apologize."
Thermite:"And one more thing."
Jesus:"Yes?"
Thermite:"You deadass need to take a shower."
All the operators began to laugh hysterically.
————————————————————————————
The helicopter landed at the helipad and all of the operators got out.Jesus left for his room still covered in blood.Jesus encountered some operators and they immediately went to the side not wanting to be near the blood soaked Jesus.Jesus arrived at his room and went to the bathroom to take off all of his armor.Jesus washed his entire body,every nook and cranny that had blood was cleaned.Jesus got out the bathroom and noticed a sticky note on the door.

From Ela
Jesus I want you to come to my room to have a little talk.

Jesus:"Could this be my chance?"
Jesus opened his door and ran to Ela's room.
————————————————————————————
Jesus knocked on the door that belonged to Ela's room.
Jesus:"Here goes nothing."
Ela slowly opened the door.
Ela:"Hello Jesus."
Jesus:"Hi"
Jesus stepped into Ela's room and took a seat on her bed while she stood in front of him.
Ela:"I think you know why you are here."
Jesus:"I know and I would like to say that I'm sorry."
Ela:"Do t start now Je-Wait what?"
Jesus:"I'm sorry for you know...choke slamming you and ignoring you for the past 2 days."
Ela:"There's one more thing you have to be sorry about
Jesus:"What do you mea-oh and sorry for calling you a thot."
Ela:"Thank you because the only thots around here are the recruits."
Ela and Jesus started to laugh together until they looked each other in the eyes and kissed each other.
Ela tried to take off Jesus's shirt but he stopped her.
Jesus:"I would like to smash but I can't I volunteered o give the new ops coming in a tour."
Ela:"Are you serious?"
Jesus:"Yep So basically you're getting cock blocked or vagina blocked I don't know how that works for a woman."
Ela:"Well it's nice to know we're back together now."
Jesus:"Same here well I gotta go goodnight."
Ela:"Night"
Jesus ran off to the helipad leaving Ela to herself