Part 29 On arrival

The Blackhawk landed and the duo of Clash and Maverick got out from he cabin.
Clash:"Better have other brits."
Maverick:"It's team rainbow of course they'll have brits."
Clash:"What makes you say that?"
Maverick:"It's Hereford base."
Clash:"Fair point."
Just then Jesus came up to the two holding a clipboard.
Jesus:"I'm guessing you two are maverick and Clash?"
Maverick:"Don't have to say it twice."
Clash:"Come closet I dare you."
Jesus:"Feisty one I can tell."
Clash:"Can you show us to our dorms I want some fookin sleep."
Jesus:"We'll Get There all I need you two to do is just sign your names here."
Clash and Maverick sign the paper Jesus motioned them both to follow him.
Jesus:"Tomorrow I'll give you a tour of he building since one I'm tired as fuck and two all the other operators are sleeping accept for me."
The trio stopped at a black door and Jesus shoved a key into the lock.The door opened revealing a medium sized dorm with 2 beds.
Jesus:"Good night."
Maverick:"We didn't get your name."
Jesus:"Oh my goodness my name is Aaron staple or codename Jesus because you know of my looks."
Clash:"We'll See you in the morning then?"
Jesus:"Yes and I'll show you to the rest of the ops."
Clash:"Night."
Jesus:"Night."
————————————————————————————
The night had gone by fast and Clash was walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.The cafeteria was relatively empty.Clash made her way to the food line and got herself some eggs and bacon.
Clash:"So American..."
Clash sat down and began to ear her food.On her last bite,Clash heard footsteps coming from the entrance it was castle.
Clash:"Damn am I the only one up?"
Castle got his meal and spotted Clash in the corner looking away from him.
Castle:"Guessing that the new op."
Castle walked to Clash's table and sat in front of her.
Castle:"Good morning I'm guessing you're Clash?"
Clash:"Yes I am or Morowa Evans."
Castle:"Castle or Miles Campbell."
Clash:"Whats your speciality?"
Castle:"I can set down bulletproof barricades I like to keep myself and everyone else around me comfortable."
Clash:"I have a shield that can shock people leaving them vulnerable to me or teammates."
Castle:"Man I'm lucky I'm a defender."
Clash:"I make people piss themselves when ever I'm around."
Castle:"Be careful around blitz he's one hell of a birch to deal with."
Clash:"Explain."
Castle:"Blitz is one of the German attackers who has a flash shield that can be used to blind enemies and oh god is he annoying to deal with in simulations."
Clash:"Pretty Sure I can put that cunt in his place."
Castle:"God I would hate to see her angry Satan would be turning in his grave."
Just then the dynamic duo of blackout and Barricade entered the cafeteria and made their way toward castle and clash."
Blackout:"Ooo no recruit I'm blackout and that's Barricade."
Barricade gave a nod to Clash as a form of saying hello.
Clash:"Does this place get loud when it's packed?"
Blackout:"Yes and it's mostly the Russians making the noise."
Clash:"Sounds fun."
Barricade:"Do you know what you look like?"
Clash:"For the fourth fucking time I know that I look like THAT GIRL FROM BLACK PANTHER ITS GETTING OLD!"
Barricade took a few steps back and walked out of the cafe.
Blackout:"Do you have to be a fucking dickhead to people?!"
Clash:"Piss off ya twat!"
Blackout turned around and walked out of the cafeteria with absolute frustration.
Castle:"I'm gonna let you take a breather I guess I'll see you later."
Clash:"Later."
Castle left the cafe to go and catch up with Barricade and Blackout.
Clash let out a long sigh and looked down.
Clash:"God the rest of the day is gonna be fucking hell."