Part 11 broken promise

Jesus slowly opened his eyes and all he saw was white.
Jesus:"Where am I?"
Jesus got up and looked around,he realized he was in Hereford's medbay.
Jesus:"Oh no Ela isn't going to be happy."
Suddenly the door to the room opened revealing Doc.
Doc:"Oh Hello Aaron."
Jesus:"What happened?"
Doc:"During the mission you went on a full blown rampage killing 12 terrorists,you saved Hibana,Ash,And Twitch's life."
Jesus:"Then How did I end up here?"
Doc:"You passed out due to exhaustion."
Jesus:"Damn is Someone waiting for me?"
Doc:"Ela came by and she didn't look happy at all.."
Jesus:"Oh we made a promise that...well I promised that I wouldn't get myself hurt in a mission and it looks like I broke that promise."
Doc:"Welp good luck because Ela becomes the devil when she's angry."
Jesus:"I know."
Doc:"Well you're cleared to go Ela is waiting for you in the lobby."
Jesus:"Oh god please have mercy."
Jesus got up from his bed and made his way to the lobby.Every step Jesus took it felt like he was walking to his death.Ela spotted Jesus in the hallway and ran towards him.Ela hugged Jesus so hard Jesus got a sharp pain in his stomach.Ela looks at Jesus and slapped him as hard as she could.
Ela:"IM GUESSING YOUR FORGOT THE PROMISE!"
Jesus:"Listen I had no choice it's was save Twitch and Ash or let them die!"
Ela:"You could've been careful!"
Jesus:"CAREFUL IM A MARSOC SOLDIER!"
Ela:"So?!"
Jesus:"I kill terrorists for a living!"
Ela"Doesn't mean you go on a rampage and pass out!"
Jesus:"I want to see you kill 12 terrorists is a fast pace without being tired."
Ela:"Oh I want to see you not break a fucking promise!"
Jesus struggled to think of a comeback against Ela.
Ela:"That's what I thought do you think your family wants you back because of the way you break promises?!"
Jesus went wide eyed and Ela covered her mouth.
Jesus:"You know what Okay then I won't break promises anymore I'm done."
Ela:"Wait Jesus thats not what I was gonna say."
Jesus grabbed Ela by the throat and rammed her against the wall.
Jesus:"I SAID IM FUCKING DONE COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU WATCH YOUR DIRTY ASS MOUTH!"
Jesus threw Ela on to the floor and stomped away.Ela was on the floor balling her eyes out.Doc came Into the hallway and ran to Ela.
Doc:"What happened?!"
Ela didn't answer and kept crying.Doc picked her up and led her to his office.
————————————————————————————-
What happened between Jesus and Ela spread like wildfire around the base.Most of the operators thought that Jesus was the bad guy but Ela,Zofia,and Doc knew he whole story.Jesus was walking to his car to go for,"a drive"but what he was really doing was reflecting on his actions.Jesus got in his car when he saw Thermite walking towards him.
Jesus:"What the fuck do you want?"
Themite:"Get out the car we need to talk."
Jesus:"Go fuck your self."
Jesus stepped on the gas and sped out the parking lot.
Jesus was driving slowly down the road.Jesus stopped at a intersection and took out a cassette tape.
Jesus:"Maybe this will help."
(Play the song above)
Jesus banged his hands against the steering wheel to the beat and then started repeating The lyrics.Jesus picture the whole situation in his head.Him yelling at Ela and then grabbing her by the throat.Jesus looked At the sun setting over the horizon.Suddenly he got a bunch of texts from Six.As much as Jesus hated it he started to text and drive.
Six:I've heard about the fight between you and Ela.
Jesus:So?
Six:No one is getting punished but what you did to her went over the line.
Jesus:Oh for fucks sake.
Six:Come back to base you owe her an apology.
Jesus:TELL THAT GREEN HAIRED CUNT THAT SHE APOLOGIZES THEN ILL APOLOGIZE!
Six:Don't talk to me like that Aaron.
Jesus:I don't give a single fuck Why is it that when a female starts a fucking problem with a male the male gets in trouble makes no fucking sense.
Six:Last warning
Jesus:Okay fine I'm coming back to base but if I get punished for this stupid shit then I'm fucking done.
Jesus made a full u-turn with his car and sped down the road back to Hereford.