Part 33 Shattered mind

Jesus has woken up from the blow to the head:He noticed that his surroundings to be a small garage for jeeps.Everyone else that was captured was in the same room with him which calmed him down again.
Jesus:"Thermite wake up."
Thermite slowest rose up from the floor.
Thermite:"Those assholes I'll kill em all."
Jesus:"I want to do the same but we can't we have to wait."
Just then the door opened and several armed guards came in with the man from before.
???:"Morning darling how was your slumber?"
Thermite:"Choke on my dick."
???:"How rude well for starters you can call me Baron."
Jesus:"Lay one finger on me and I'll rip your fingers off."
Baron:"Oh I won't grab you...they will."
The several armed guards took everyone and lead them throughout the base until they got the the courtyard.Over 200 white mask surrounded them some of them through various items from paper balls to rocks.The 5 operators were forced in a crouch position in front of the white mask.
Baron:"Silence!"
All was quiet for about a minute until Baron spoke up.
Baron:"My brothers I have brought you all today to show you what pieces of shit look like."
The white mask cheered and roared with excitement that Pleased Baron.
Baron:"The one I would want to poke out is the man with the goggles."
Thermite:"Fuck you fuck you all!"
Baron punched Thermite across the face which gave him a large bruise on his face.
Baron:"How naughty you must be punished."
Two guards came up from behind Thermite and put him next to Baron.
Baron:"Bring me Lucille!"
A guard walked up to Baron and gave him a barbed wire bat.Jesus feared for what was about to happen and opened his mouth to speak.
Jesus:"Wait Wait Wait you don't have to do this."
Baron turned around to look at Jesus.Baron had a sad face that was obviously forced.
Baron:"I'll speak from the button of my heart...I'm really sorry I truly am but when you take my brothers away from me I take yours but I did say it...NO EXCEPTIONS!"
Baron swung the bat and hit thermite on top of his head.The other operators gasped.
Jesus:"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"
Jesus got up and ran at Baron but Baron moved out of the way quickly and tripped him.
Baron:"How dare you try to ruin the fun for punishment...you will get a front row seat for it."
Jesus:"NO!"
Baron:"Holy shit look at your friend!"
Thermite was choking on his own blood and his left eye popped out of its socket.
Baron:"Holy shit I thought you were pussy man you sure know how to take a hit like your eye ball just flew out!"
Thermite:*Choking on blood*"Tell Hibana that*gargling*I love her."
Baron:"Aw what a lovely moment...I hate lovely moments."
(Play the song above)
Baron swung again which took out a chunk of Thermite's head.Baron kept on swinging and swinging for about 3 more minutes.The sound of bone matter and brains filled Jesus's ears.Jesus was full of emotions right now but he one thing that he was doing that shocked him was that he was crying.Baron took one last hit and the blood from the bat landed on Jesus's cheek.
Baron:"Well wasn't that a barrel of fun am I right boys?"
Before the white mask could cheer an explosion went off from behind and the white mask were ripped to shreds.Baron ran away from the action and some who slipped.Jesus had his eyes closed and a pair of hands suddenly grabbed him.
Zofia:"Jesus Get up!"
Jesus didn't respond with words but instead hugged Zofia had tight as he could.
Zofia:"Oh my god..DOC!"
Jesus couldn't handle the shock the from Thermite's death and everything that was happening around him that he blacked out.