"It is" I say simply

"Well it's almost five thirty in the morning I guess I should get going"

"I guess so ,here I'll walk you out" I say

The walk to the door was silent. When I opened the door he stepped out and turned to me.

"Christina do you think maybe I could see you again soon?"

"I hope so I had fun" I wasn't lying

"I'm glad well.....bye"

I watched him as he walked down the hallway and the turned and went back inside. I was exhausted all I could think about was sleep. Once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

RAPHAEL POV

I can't believe I was so stupid I should have known how she would take us pulling away so suddenly. Now when it comes time to claim her things will be even more difficult even if she does feel the pull towards us.

"Damn it!"

All I wanted was for my brother and I to have our adorably sexy mate to ourselves is that so much to ask for!?

"Ruxin!" my voice was thick with longing and need

Instantly my brother appeared in front of me looking slightly ruffled I knew not being able to be with Christina was hard on him. Since he was the younger of the two of us he felt the effect of being away from more than I did. He had been fantasizing about our mate for decades constantly yearning to know what she would be like. When he met Christina he wanted to immediately mate her and ignore the steps of the mating ritual.

"Ruxin I've decided I can't wait any longer I want our mate...badly" I growled my control slipping momentarily.

"Really!? Thank the heavens!-"

" Don't get to excited we still need to follow all of the step"

"Damn I knew it was to good to be true" he mumbled

"We need to make her realize how much she craves us" I say

"That should be fun!" he says with a mischievous smile

" Not only in the sexual way brother but emotional as well"

"That might be a little more difficult"

"I know" I sigh

Though I also know that we will have our sexy little temptress in our bed soon.

BACK TO CHRISTINA POV

Waking up I noticed that the sky was dark rolling over to check my phone I see it's almost 8 o'clock at night. I have three missed calls from Rachel and two from my mom. Wow I slept all day getting out of bed I walk to the kitchen. I'm not that hungry so I fill up a pot of water to make tea right as I finish my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Where have you been all day!? I called three times-"

"I know sorry it's just Simon and I stayed up super late so I was beat tierd"

"Wait wait wait! Simon and I?"

"Yeah he was my ride home and I might have sorta invited him up for an early breakfast"

"What!? Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I'm telling you now!?"

Rachel and I talked for a long while I told her about Simon shirtless and in turn she told me all about her wild one night stand, his name was Charlie. We finally ended our call around 11 o'clock. I was still pretty awake after talking to Rachel so I did a little lite cleaning I ended up going to bed at 12:44.