Chapter 14: First RC Couple, CEO's Birthday, & Halloween

Start from the beginning

"Oppa!" I shouted hitting his chest. He snickered. I looked at him and smiled. "I would love to be your girlfriend, however..."

"However?" He looked at me as if he wasn't expecting this kind of answer.

"Are we even allowed to date?" I asked him.

"Hmm." He thought. "I'm not sure."

"Me neither." I replied. "Nobody under Pinky Entertainment has ever dated once debuted."

"Well to be fair, this is our company's first year of any debut. Our company's first artist only debuted just this year."

"Yes, I know. KND debuted in January. But my point still stands."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I think I'm going to talk to Pinky sunbaenim about it tomorrow or something."

"I don't want to wait."

"What?"

"Why wait? Why can't we go ask now?"

"I mean, if you want..."

"I do. I don't want to wait any longer. I want to be in a relationship with you already."

I blushed with a smile.

"Alright." I nodded. "Lets go then."

"Yes!" Gyutae exclaimed.

He jumped up and pulled me up too. We left the practice room and got in Gyutae's car. We drove to the Pinky Ent. building and made our way to the CEO office.

"Let me do it by myself." I told Gyutae.

"What? Why?" Gyutae asked worriedly.

"Because I think it'd be better that way."

"Fine. I trust you."

"Thank you."

Gyutae sat down in a chair outside the office and I knocked on the office door.

"Come in." I heard Pinky say from inside.

I opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me.

"Hello CEO sunbaenim." I bowed.

"Hello Chewy." She looked up at me and smiled. "What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something." I said with a pretty serious attitude about it.

She saw how serious I was and straightened up.

"Take a seat." She pointed to the chairs in front of her desk.

I sat down and she pushed aside everything she was doing and looked at me.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" She asked.

I took a deep breath then spoke. "Dating."

"Oh my." She sat back. "I wasn't expecting this so early."

"I'm sorry." I looked down.

"No, no, don't be hun." She comforted me. "What about dating?"

"I want to know what your rules are on dating." I said. "I want to know if dating is allowed."

"Although it is very early in the company's career, I don't have a problem with my company employees, you guys, dating."

"Really?"

"Not at all, as long as the other company CEO is okay with it, if you are dating someone outside of Pinky."

"Lets say I was to date a fellow Pinky Entertainment member, you would allow that?"