"Stand here. " He told me and I felt him move. I was standing there. I felt stupid. "Okay. Take the blindfold off."

I raised my hand and undo the blindfold. What I saw left me speech less. We were in an open field. It was where people go from picnics and barbeques. I cast my gaze to the blanket on the ground with different varieties of foods. On the blanket was also pillows. There were small lanterns around the the blanket and came down to form a pathway to it. It was beautiful.

    "You like it?" I was pulled out of my trance by Taylor's voice.

    "Yes. I love it. How?" I asked.

    "Leah and Connie. I had Leah bring everything and set it up like I told her to. She left just before we arrived with Connie."

I didn't say anything. What could I say? I was amazing. He have never done anything like this before. What's so special about tonight?

He ushered for me to sit down on the blanket. I was so drawn into the setting that I didn't hear what he said.

    "What?"

He chuckled. "I said, it you'd like to eat now or what?"

     "I would like to eat now. I'm starving." I said and grabbed a plate. The food ranged from chicken, sandwiches and so on. I took one of everything. I wasn't kidding when I said I was starving.

We ate and talked about random things. It was great. I'm so happy right now. This night can't get better.

      "Umm, Christian. I wanted to ask you something." Taylor said. I looked up at him. He looked nervous. Why was he nervous? What happened?

      "What is it?" I asked. I was starting to get nervous too.

     "Well, umm." He was so nervous now. "We have been dating for two weeks now. I really like you. I'm so happy we are together like this. What I want to ask is, is." He took a deep breath. "I want to ask you if you would be my boyfriend. Will you be my boyfriend?" He finished. I don't know what to say.

Yes. That is what I should say. Why can't I say it? I want to be his boyfriend so bad. So why it's it coming out?

     "Christian?" Taylor said. He had this look of fear and nervousness. He was waiting for me to answer him.

     "I um." I trying to say it. I want to be his boyfriend. Just spit it out Christian! Tell him.

     "Maybe now's not the time for this. Just forget it." He said and he looked heartbroken.

See what you've down Christian. He was about to get up, when I grabbed on to his arm.

     "No wait. Taylor I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I couldn't say what I wanted to say so much. Maybe I'm still scared I'll hurt you and you mean so much to me. I like you so much. I have never felt this way for anyone and I guess I'm just scared."

     "You won't hurt me Chris. I already told you that. You won't." He said and sat back down and pulled me in to a hug.

    "I don't know, but what I do know is that I want to be your boyfriend."

    "Huh?" He said. I laughed at his cute little confused face.

     "Yes. I would love to be your boyfriend." I told he again. "Would you be my boyfriend?" I asked I know it kind of irrelevant now since he already asked me, but I want to ask him too.

     "Yes, hell yes. I would love to be your boyfriend." He said. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.

The kiss was great. He kissed me gently, softly, like I could break any minute. As the kiss continued it got deeper and more heated. He pushed me down so my head was lying on one of the pillows. I put my hands around his neck and played with his hair. He bit down slightly on my bottom lip, asking for me to grant him entrance. I did. His tongue and my tongue had a fight for dominance, but obviously he won. He let of a groan when I tugged his hair lightly. We kiss for so long, we finally broke apart when we needed air.

     "That was amazing." He said. His voice a little husky. I nodded. "I think we should head back." He said and we got up.

We gathered everything and packed them in Taylor's trunk. The drive back was great. Taylor held my hand the whole way. He had a smile on his face to whole time. I was happy too. I can't believe I have a boyfriend.

I have a boyfriend. Wow, never thought I would ever be saying that. I'm so happy, if you can't tell.

We got to my house. Before I could leave the car, Taylor pulled me in for a kiss. This one was filled with passion. We pulled apart and I exited the car. When got inside, my mom was on the couch with her papers.

    "You're back. Had fun?" She said. I told her yes and went to my room.

This was the best night of my life. I'm so glad I met Taylor. I don't know what my life would be like now without him. I love him.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Taylor finally asked Christian. I happy. I hope you continue to read their story. Follow, vote and comment, because I want to know what you think of the story. Thank you 😊