Epilogue

5 years later.

After that day Trini stuck to me and Ty like glue for over a year and had nightmares for six months but she got better. She slept in our room until she did. Ty well neither one of us wouldn't allow her anywhere else. Me and Ty still have separation issues. The family thinks its funny but understand. Now nobody but our family is allowed to take Trini anywhere.

Ty and I got married that summer just the pack were invited. It was a beautiful wedding. Me, Candy and mom planned it all. Ty said 'whatever you want angel face' it was his wedding to you'd think he would want input but no he said 'the wedding is for you I got my wedding when I got to mate with you so have at it' so I did. Well me and mom did.

Trini was my maid of honor and Candy was my braids maid. Ty had all the guys as his groomsmen he couldn't choose between them so he had no best man all groomsmen. A little girl Kayla was the flower girl and little Tommy was the ring bearer.

My demons we not invited and I haven't spoken to them at all. Even when I saw them in the grocery stop. They hauled butt out of there. Apparently Ty's threat stuck with them. The only other ones that got married was Candy and Brayden apparently to wolf wolf mates don't do the whole wedding thing. Just humans and wolf. They do it for the human.

A mark to a wolf is their wedding. So Candy and Brayden got married on Christmas that year. It was beautiful also. Me, Candy, her mom and mom planned that one. I was her maid of honor and the rest of the girls Katy, Makayla and Kaylee were brides maids. Ty was best man and the boys were groomsmen. You ask why didn't I do that. Really don't know. I wasn't really close to any of them like I am with Candy and Ty is with the boys. Sure I talk to them and hangout with them now but then I didn't.

After that happen with Trini it was always me, Candy, Ty and the boys. Yeah I talked to them then but not like I do now. Back then I stuck close to Ty in our room to hide Trini away. But now that we've loosened the ropes we hangout more.

We don't talk about that day. I know Ty killed Jake and I know Carter killed Kennedy but that's it. Ethan, Josh and Ryan are in our pack now and have been since a month after that happen. Ethan wasn't that heart broken over it either. Surprisingly considering it was his sister but he says 'she turned rouge' and shrugs. Apparently she shot him trying to kill him. Her words were 'if I couldn't have Tyler than she couldn't have Trini' those were her words before she shot him. Ummm hello Jake was her mate. Shouldn't she love him? Yeah that's what I thought. Luckily Josh was close when Ethan got shot and saved him.

Everybody is doing great. They all live with us. Mom and dad moved out to a little house they had built on the lake. They take Trini every weekend. Dad turned over alpha and company over to Ty as a wedding present. Then they retired. Our honeymoon involved the whole family. Everybody went to Disney world with us. Ty wanted to take Trini that summer anyway. He was planning on it. So that's what we did along with the whole family. Me, Ty, Trini, Candy, Brayden, Carter, Katy, Max, Kaylee, Kade, Makayla, dad, mom, Blake and Emily. It was a blast.

Blake found his mate the summer after he turned 18 went to mom and dads and found a pretty little mouthy spit fire. She puts Blake in his place everyday. She's human. He says 'I'm in love now my player days are over' in fake disappoint. He loves her and will kiss her feet whenever she ask. They are getting married this spring. For her of course. Emily found her's a werewolf.

Good looking guy too. Treats her like gold. She's getting married. Yep married. She said her brothers both got weddings why can't she have one. So mom and dad are giving her what she wants. It's only fair. Hehe. We've been planning it. Me, mom and Emily.

"Momma." giggle Trini running thru the back patio.

"What baby girl?" yes we still call her baby girl. I don't think she knows her real name.