Chapter 29

Ky's POV

The four days on that freakin awesome yacht was fun. We tanned, we swam, we ate, we talked, joked, played pranks on each other. Me and Ty made love under the stars. We'd get some blankets go to the very top of the boat lay down, made out one thing lead to another. It was romantic. Perfect.

We are back on dry land now and going to a carnival type thing. The boardwalk something like that. I'm not sure where it's at or what it's called but they insist we'll have fun.

"Ready." Ty ask coming into our room. Then he groans.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head pointing to my clothes. I look down. "Do I look that bad?" I'm wearing short shorts. They cover my butt don't worry and a tank top. He shakes his head no.

"Far from it angel face you look beautiful as always."

"Then what's wrong?" he sighs heavily plopping himself on the bed.

"Nothing angel face." I know what it is.

Since the bikini episode I think he thinks in going to find someone better than him. And he is so wrong. There's nobody better than him. He's perfect. I walk over and straddle him cupping his face in my hands. Making him look into my eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you." I tell him honestly. He sighs heavily nodding.

"I know. I love you too. Would you at least change cover up." I look at him shocked.

"What's gotten into you? Why are you suddenly so insecure?" he gives me an angry look. Oops maybe I shouldn't have said that. He stands up putting me back on the bed and starts pacing. I watch as he does.

"Do you not see how beautiful you are?! And you wearing next to nothing make you look like a fucking sex goddess! How could I not be insecure! Damn it! I'm just waitin for you to walk out that door and never come back! What happen to the nerdy, shy Ky?!" he yells.

"Boy I think this California sun has gone to your head." I scoff. He groans loudly. Then pulls me to a full length mirror.

"Look at yourself Kyiri. Really look at yourself. Your beautiful with regular clothes on. Now with just a tank top and shorts you look like a sex goddess. You have a perfect body, your legs oh god your legs and I'm not a leg man I'm a butt man but even I know you have sexy legs. And your butt lets not forget your butt. All I can say is perfect."

"Even if that was true..." but he cuts me off.

"Oh please even my best friend slash brother called you a sex goddess. And he knows I'd cut him up in tiny pieces still said it." he scoffs. I look at him shocked. Yeah his friends joke around about how cute I am and make sexual comments but nobody has said something like that.

"Okay do you want me to change?" he groans again going back to the bed putting his face in his hands.

"I don't know. I mean I like the fact that your coming out of your shell. I like that you dress the way you want." he groans again. "I just hate the fact that other guys will be looking at you. And I hate the fact that one might come along and take you away from me." gee I've never seen Ty this way. I walk over to him straddling him again.

"No one is going to take me away from you. I love you. Do you remember what I told you the night you mated me." he just shrugs. "I told you that your never going to get rid of me?" he nods. "Well your not. Never. I love you to damn much. And didn't you say that this bond will hurt if we were away from each other to long?" he nods again." Even without this bond. Tyler I'm not going anywhere. I couldn't ask for a more perfect guy. Your smart, funny, sweet, killer body. You take care of me and Trini. Your any girls dream guy. My reality. If anything I should be worried about you leaving me." he shakes his head no.