Chapter 5

Ky's POV

I just stood there frozen. What would you do if a very scary, intimidating guy just walked up to you and kissed you? That's what I thought.

"Mine!" he growls in my ear then walks away. Did he just growl? Did he? No he couldn't have. Oh. My. God. What do I do. "Come on boys." I hear him say. Well doesn't he sound happy and why? I just stood there with my eyes big as saucers and mouth gaping open. What the hell was that? Holy cow. If I wasn't in shock i'd seriously be loving the feeling he left me with. The tingles, the high, the....crude....I don't know but it seriously feels good. Incredible. Candy shakes me pulling me out of my thoughts.

/what was that/ she signs to me.

/I have no idea/ I sign back shaking my head.

/dude you just had mr untouchable kiss you/

/I know. I was there remember/

/I told you he likes you/

/no he doesn't/

/like hell he doesn't/ I just roll my eyes walking off to first hour. She had been telling me that since I started back to this hell hole. He could never like a girl like me. I'm in no way a leggy blonde. I'm sure that's his type I mean look at him. He's freaking gorgeous. He has to be at least 6'6 built like a Mac truck, black hair, silver looking eyes. Scary looking. Hell he is intimidating just sitting there staring off in space. Dude he's that scary. So are his friends. Turned 18 today. Yes I know. That's what that kiss was for. Yeah. He must be going around kissing random girls for his birthday. Yep that's it. I won't lie I've had a thing for him since I've been back. I mean come on he's every girls wet dream. And very untouchable. I've been told he's dated one girl but after she got on the cheerleading team he dumped her. Weird right? Candy plops a bag in front of me I give her a confused look.

/mr hottie gave it to me. Told me to give it to you pretty isn't it?/ mr hottie is what Candy calls Brayden. I look at it and it is it's beautiful. A leather backpack with a K branded in it with flowers on it. I pick it up to examine it better and it's heavy. I look inside shocked. I pull the stuff out. 2 new outfits and a note.

**for ruining your stuff. Sorry again beautiful. Tyler, Kade, Max Brayden and Carter.** aww sweet but they shouldn't have done this. They didn't have to. Candy taps me on the shoulder.

/beautiful huh?/ I roll my eyes.

/they feel bad for ruining my clothes/ she shakes her head sitting down. She's really a good friend. To bad I can't tell her everything about me. They seem to be really good guys. I mean come on. They never pick on us. They seem to be protecting us. Yeah they also do it to a lot of other people but they seem to take extra care of us. They are always really nice to us. Like yesterday Brayden didn't have to protect me from that creep Jake or they didn't need to help me or tell me they were the ones that did that to me but they did anyway. They didn't need to replace what was ruined. I was just happy I got an apology. Well they gave a whole bunch of apologizes I would have been happy with one. Although Tyler looked like he was going to be sick because of what they accidentally did to me. Then he gave me his clothes. Which reminds me I need to give them back. I would love to keep them though. Stalker much? Why yes I am. Like I said I've had a thing for him since I came back. I don't know I've always felt some kinda of weird connection with him. But he's scary and unattainable. Plus he wouldn't want a girl like me. I'm short, ugly, nerdy, worthless, a waste of space, not worth being on this earth. I'M NOTHING! but I have one thing to live for. I don't even talk anymore I'm a mute. No so much as mute I just quit talking.

On our way to the library Tyler and his friends slowly walk up to us.

"Hey umm...." he clears his throat scratching the back of his head. Is he nervous? Mr untouchable nervous. No way. "Will you go out with me tonight?" he blurts out. I stood frozen again. Shocked. Did I hear him right? Did he just as me out? Okay what's the catch? Candy nudges me bring me out of my thought. "See I'm having a birthday party tonight and i'd like for you to be my date." he says nervously after I don't answer. I pull out a piece of paper and pen.