Chapter 16

Ky's POV

"Now sit your ass down and listen!" Carter yells as him as Max pushes Ty into the bedroom. "Sorry to do this to you Ky but I had to bring Max for help." I nod in understanding. "Here's your water." he says handing me the water. "Sit Tyler now!"

"What for? I got things to do?" Ty mumbles.

"Listen you jerk." I drink my water getting my throat ready. I haven't talked in 2 years. I clear my throat several times then open and close my mouth trying to speak but nothing comes out.

"Is this what I'm suppose to be listening to? It's great and all but I have a date to get to." date? He's got a date? No. He can't.

"You don't now. So shut up and listen!" Carter growls. Ty plops down on the chair at the desk and glares at the wall.

"I was raped." I whisper. Finally. Something came out. His head snaps to me.

"What?" he says thru gritted teeth. I clear my throat yet again.

"I was raped." I say just above a whisper. He just stares at me with a blank expression. I really wish he would say something when he doesn't I clear my throat again closing my eyes and I begin my story. "I'm going to tell you everything about me. So listen up cuz I'm only saying this once." I take a deep breath and begin. "I use to have a decent home life not the best but nothing what it is now. I was neglected sure but no biggie. I had an older sister who my parents babied she was spoiled got her way all the time. While I was pushed aside. She was 5 years older than me. One night 5 years ago my sister wanted to go to a party my parents said no at first but then she started playing her mommy daddy card and throwing a fit that's when they let her have her way. Again. About midnight that night they got a phone call saying she was dead. Apparently they were out drinking and driving landed up wrapping the car around a tree. Some how it was my fault she was killed. They blamed me. I've been abused since. Almost 2 years ago I was walking home from school when this car pulled up beside me. Next thing I know I was being dragged into the car. I did everything I could to get free clawed, screamed, punched, kicked you name it I did it. Then he got fed up with me fighting back and punched me knocking me out. I woke up in a warehouse naked with him on top of me I started struggling again he knocked me out again. I woke up with him gone I quickly got dressed a got out of there. I didn't know if he was coming back or not. By the time I got home it was dark as soon as I walked in the beating started. I blurted out what happened and they beat me more saying it was my fault. About 2 months later I found out I was pregnant. My parents shipped me off to my aunts it wasn't any better there. I didn't get beat but I wasn't allowed out of my room. Not even to eat. Only to go to the doctor that was it. I had to do online school. That's also where I dealt with my rape I went into those chat rooms. After Trinity was born my aunt said she couldn't deal with a child that disobeyed her and sent me back. I started school again the same day I met Candy. I've tried to stay under the radar but he just never seemed to let it happen. I never told anyone what happen but my parents. And I never told any one about Trinity. Yes I kept her. I had every intention if having an abortion but the longer my parents waited the more I realized It wasn't her fault for what he did to me. I was going to give her up for adoption but everyday I grew more attached to her. When she was born I couldn't give her away it was like giving a piece of me away and I fell in love with her the second I saw her. I tried not to fall in love with her while I was pregnant but as soon as I saw her face I couldn't stop myself. No she doesn't remind me of what happen. She looks nothing like him. She looks like my sister. My parents never touched her I guess because she looked like Stephanie but they did neglect her I guess because she was mine. She's mine and only mine." I finish tears rolling down my cheeks. I could have sworn I heard Ty say 'and mine' but I think I heard wrong. We sit in silence and it's killing me.