Chapter 18

Ky's POV

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night to see Ty walking around bouncing Trini.

"What's wrong." I whisper.

"Nothing she just woke up." he whispers back. That's weird I always hear her.

"I didn't even hear her."

"Good go back to sleep. We missed daddy daughter time anyway." I loved the sound of that.

"What do you mean?"

"Umm nothing."

"Tyler." I say warningly. He just shrugs. "Tyler."

"Alright fine. Before bedtime me and her go to my room where its quiet and I just rock her to sleep. Now shut up and go back to sleep." I smiled at that. That's so cute. I think he's embarrassed about it. I'm so glad I have him back. I honestly didn't believe he would want me back. Who wants a rape victim? Nobody I thought. I watch as he walks around with her. The way he is holding her so gentle yet protective. Just the little of amount of time I've seen them together. It's just so....well I don't know. I'm just so happy. They are so adorable together. He lays her back down walking to other side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" he ask sitting in bed next to me leaning against the headboard.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you crying?" I bring my hand up to my face. Sure enough I am. He wraps his arm around my shoulder bringing me down so my head is semi on his chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Didn't know I was. What can't feel it?"

"I feel several things."

"Like what?"

"Happy, dread, excitement and disappointment. Care to explain?" I sigh heavily.

"Do you really want me?" he takes his other hand under my chin making me look at him.

"Of course I do. What made you ask that?"

"I'm damaged." he lightly kisses.

"Far from it. Your the strongest girl I know. You've been thru hell and you still have a smile of your face."

"I have an ugly body." he laughs. He actually laughed.

"Umm no angel face. You have an amazing body."

"It's got stretch marks."

"No your seeing things I didn't see one stretch mark."

"You need glasses."

"Umm hello werewolf. My eye sight is better than any humans. Would you like for me to make love to you right to prove I love you. To prove I want you and your sexy body?"

"Do you really want Trini?" I ask changing the subject because I'm afraid I'll say hell yeah.

"Of course."

"Even if she isn't yours?"

"News flash angel face. She is mine. She calls ME da or dada. Wether she has my DNA or not she's mine. I dare you or anyone to tell me different or try to take her away from me. Got it?"

"Your amazing. You know that?"

"Part of my charm. I love you angel face."

"Love you too." I tell him kissing his chin. He looks at the clock and groans.

"Let's go back to bed it's after 4." I groan knowing that Trini will be awake in a couple of hours. We scoot down I lay down putting my head on his chest. I fall asleep listening to his heart beat and notice it beats fast.