Chapter 26

Ty's POV.

After our swim we head to separate rooms to get dressed. I'm taking her out tonight no matter what. No friends, no family and no Trini as much as I don't like it it needs to be done. We have never had a date and it's about time we did. I have it all planned. Just me and her. No interruptions.

I get dressed in jeans and a black button up. We aren't going to a fancy restaurant so I just told her to wear her regular close.

"Ready angel face?" I ask when I hit the bottom of the stairs. Where her, mom and Trini are waiting for me.

"Yep." she chirps smiling like a loon.

"Alright. Bye baby girl. See ya soon." I say kissing Trini on the forehead.

"I daddy." she says waving. It's suppose to be bye daddy. Give her some credit shes one.

"Bye baby." Ky says kissing her cheek.

"I ma." we leave heading to my parents boat on the lake not far from our house. They bought it when we moved here. Their little get away.

"Where we going?" Ky ask when we are five minutes away.

"It's a surprise." I tell her. She rolls her eyes. We talk about whatever like always.

When we get there her jaw drops and eyes get as big a basketballs.

"Wow." she says in awe. I had Candy and the guys come and decorate it yesterday. It's has white Christmas lights wrapped around the rails around the boat, a table for two on the side with red candles and dinner. I had delivered from that restaurant in town. I don't know my boats but it's descent size. Underneath there's a bed, a small kitchen. It's nothing fancy. Just a small getaway boat. I help her on the boat. "Ty its beautiful." she gushes.

"You like it?"

"I love it. Thank you."

"Anything for you angel face. Now let's eat before it gets cold." I tell her as I sit her down by being a gentleman pulling out her seat. I had them deliver just before we got here. I had our regular music playing in the back ground. We both listen to screamo type music but I had it low. Just enough to know its playing. We eat joke, talk, laugh. "Want to dance?" I ask after we eat.

"Umm I don't know how." she admits. I just shrug.

"Who cares." I say as I get up.

I go downstairs putting on slower music. Don't ask me who it is. Candy suggest it. I go back up and Ky is standing by the railing staring at the water with her hair blowing in her face. She looks like an angel. She's beautiful. I walk up to her putting my arms around her waist.

"Hey." I whisper burying my face in her neck.

"Hey." she whispers back. "It's beautiful out here." she tells me.

"Mmhmm." I mutter kissing her neck. "Not as beautiful as you." I whisper in her ear. We stand there for a few minutes just looking around the lake. "Come on let's dance."

"If I step on your toes it's your fault." she tells me turning around. I nod taking her hand.

"I'll be more than happy to take the blame." I lead her to the middle of the deck wrapping my arms around her waist she puts her hands on my chest and lays her head on my chest, stomach. What so she's short. We sway to a couple of slow songs just holding each other.

"Hey Ty?" she says looking up at me.

"Yeah." I look down into her eyes.

"When are you going to mate me?" she blurts out.

"I.I.I.I.. What?" okay so I'm shocked.

It's not that I don't want to because I do. More than anything. She step away from me.

"Unless you don't want to. I know I'm not pretty. I have an ugly body. I'm nothing special. I know you don't want me...."

"Whoa whoa whoa." I pull her back me putting my finger under her chin making her look at me. "I want to more than anything. Your right your not pretty your beautiful. You have an incredible body. You are special. Special to me. Your smart, beautiful, funny, caring. You're just perfect. I want you so bad it hurts. I love you. But you need to be sure about this. It's forever. Not a week, a month, a year. Forever Kyiri. FOREVER. They say even after death. You can't ever leave me. I've been told it hurts when we away from each for long periods of time. You need to make sure your ready. You need to make sure your in this for the long haul Kyiri. It's not just a marriage that you can get a divorce from and walk away. It's not just a bite or sex Kyiri I'll have to make love to you. Well not have to...you know what I mean but in order to complete the bond I'll make love to you and when we have a umm you know. I'll bite you on the neck. We have to have sex Kyiri are you sure your ready for that?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want kids with you. I want that bond with you. I want to get married to you. I want it all. Tyler I love you more than anything. So yes I'm sure about it all. Your never going to get rid of me. NEVER. I've never been more positive about anything. And yes I want you to make love you." that's all it took. I crash my lips to hers. I kiss her with all the love and passion I have for her. I bend down without breaking the kiss picking her up making her legs around my waist.

'mom'

'yeah baby'

'we're not coming home tonight'

'okay have fun' what I had to tell my mommy. I take her downstairs carefully. I take her to the bed gently laying her down. I break the kiss both of us panting.

"You sure?" I ask. She nods.

"Positive. More than sure."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that I lost my virginity and mated with the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!