Chapter 28

We landed in Cali, went to get the car, went to the mansion. Where Ky, Candy and Katy had heart attacks. They looked around checked out the ocean. We didn't unpack because we landed up resting for the day. Then the next day we got up early and went grocery shopping for the boat. Then we packed enough clothes for four days. So basically from Saturday to Tuesday. Then headed to the yacht.

"Wow Ty how rich are your folks?" Katy says in awe of the yacht. I shrug.

"Don't know, don't care." I tell her. I do know and it's none of her business. Sorry but it's not. It's my family's business. Yes the boys are included in that but she's not. Besides who ask that kind of question anyway? Ky shrugs shaking her head. Apparently thinking the same thing I am. A gold digger.

It's not like I don't like her because I do. It's sometimes she acts like a hoe when Kennedy is around. That's why we left Kennedy back home. I really like the guys but we left them back home too. I explained we didn't want Kennedy to come and they excepted it. They understood. Nobody likes Kennedy except Katy I don't think her own brother likes her. She's always trying to get down all of our pants mated or not. She even went after Blake and he did sleep with her. And bragged about it. She cornered me so many times I lost count and you have no idea how bad I wanted to hit her but of course I don't hit women so I had to politely pull her off me.

Not only is she a hoe but she's a total whiny bitch. She throws fits when she doesn't get her way. She's conniving, she's just cruel. Dad, me and her own brother has gotten onto her so many times it's unreal and she refuses to listen to anybody. We haven't kicked them out because we like the rest of them it's just her we don't like. That's why dad put ten thousand dollars on a card and told them to have at it. Of course Kennedy threw a fit because she wasn't included in that money. Dad told her to get a job. It's their vacation money. Since everybody else got to have some sort of vacation and they also bodyguards for Trini we thought they could use a vacation to.

After we unload and unpack us guys are sitting out on the deck relaxing in the lounge chairs. When the girls come out in skimpy and I mean skimpy bikinis. My jaw hits the floor and my eyes go as wide as a UFO. And I'm drooling.

"Hot daaaaaaamn." Max says after a wolf whistle.

"You do not leave this boat. Understood?" I order Ky. That's all I can think to say. It covers her butt but not her boobs. She looks like a freakin sex goddess.

"Excuse me?" she says cocking an eyebrow. I shake my head vigorously.

"No no way in hell are you getting off this boat looking like that." I grunt. We haven't even left the dock yet. We hired a driver cuz none of us know how to drive one of these things. Sure I can drive a regular speed boat, party barge but nothing this big.

"I take it you like." she says with a smirk. I can't help but stare. I don't know if this trip was a good idea or not. If she looks like that the whole time we will never leave the bedroom. Yeah we've made love several times since the first time but we won't be now. We will be having plain ole dirty sex. Me licking every inch of her body. Me bending her over the table. Against the wall. From beh.... "Ty.....Ty....Ty!" she yells snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I take that as a yes." she laughs.

"Huh?" they all laugh at me.

"Dude she's been trying to get your attention for the last ten minutes." Kade laughs.

"Umm I think you need to go change." I tell her. They laugh harder.

"I take it you like it?" I stand up from me chair and stalk towards her. She steps back with every step I take. Yeah I'm pitching a tent. Do I care? No. My hot ass girlfriend is standing in front of me looking hot as hell. She lands up against a window. I bend down lifting her up making her legs go around my waist and she gasp when I sit her butt on top of my hard on.