Chapter 21

"Where's Carter?" I ask.

"Scum sucker still pissed." Max grunts not looking up at anybody. Brayden starts laughing hard.

"What's so funny? And why won't you look at anybody?" Ky ask. Max lifts his head pointing to his eyes. He's sportin a black eye.

"What happen?"

"I let the scum sucker use me as a punching bag but I told him not the face and what does he do?"

"Nails you in the face." I chuckle. He nods glaring at me.

"You guys are weird." Ky says rolling her eyes.

"How's that?" Bray ask.

"Using each other as punching bags."

"What are friends for if you can't use one for a punching bag. He'll heal in a couple of hours anyway." I shrug.

"That's not the point Tyler. I told him not on my pretty face." Max groans.

"You should have known better. Never ever tell him 'not the face."

"Because he always goes for the face after you say that." Bray chuckles. I nod in agreement. Carter comes in then.

"Feeling better?" I ask.

"No." he growls. "How is she?" he ask softening up.

"Out cold now the doctor gave her pain meds." Ky tells him.

"Whats all wrong with her?" here goes.

"She has fractured cheek bone, jaw, 3 ribs on the right, 2 on the left, broken pinky and index finger and cuts and bruises." I tell him.

"Take me to the fucker!" he growls menacingly at Ethan.

"He's human. That's why we didn't do anything to him."

"I don't give a rats ass if he's a bunny. I want him dead." he growls.

"Calm down. Pumpkin. If he comes near her again. Than you can kill him. Right now you need to take care of her." I tell him. He huff nodding. We decide to watch a movie while we eat. I sit behind Ky with her between my legs with Trini laying in front of us playing with Kade's hair. Carter slides down on the floor next to the bed close to her sulking. I know exactly how he feels. I wanted to kill her parents and Jake but I couldn't one because they are her parents two I promised I wouldn't kill Jake but I still want to. I want to so bad.

Well that's three down two more to go. Just Max and Kade that's it. Awww we are growing up so fast. Haha. Candy comes over later all happy until she sees Katy.

/what happen to her she looks like she 20 rounds with a meat tenderizer/ she signs and Ethan, Ryan and Josh look at her like she's a loon.

/abusive relationship/ Carter signs back.

/is she alright/

/physically sure mentally probably not now do we get a hi/

/oh sorry guys hi/ she signs walking to Brayden.

/hi baby/ Bray signs giving her a kiss.

"Get a room." /hi Candy/ I complain.

"We are in one."

"Get another one." Kade says.

"Nah this one is bigger. Bigger audience." she slaps him on the back of the head shaking her head.

"Oww." he whines rubbing his head. /bully/

/cry baby/ she rolls her eyes smiling. /mom wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow night/ he groans loudly.