Chapter 14

I still haven't bothered going back to school. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I can't stand to see her everyday. That one time killed me. I'm not even sure how many days it's been. Hell it could be weeks. I wouldn't know and honestly don't care. It hurts to much to think of her. It basically killed me to see her that one fucking time. Everybody is worried about me. At this point who cares they better get use to me not being around. I've decided since Blake is next in line to be alpha I'll hand it over to him when he turns 18. You know that boy had the right idea the whole time.

"Hey bro." he chirps walking in to the kitchen. ah speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.

"Hey."

"You know you need to get out and get laid. Does a body good."

"You know your right."

"No he isn't." Carter buts in.

"Sure he is."

"No he isn't Tyler just because your to stupid to listen." Max says.

"LISTEN TO WHAT? HOW SHE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND! HOW SHE LIED TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN! HOW SHE HAS A KID SHE JUST FAILED TO MENTION! LISTEN TO WHAT MAX? TO WHAT?" I boom stomping off to my room. Yeah it doesn't take much for me to lose my temper these days. I suddenly fall to my knees screaming in pain. It's excruciating pain. I'm talking knife plunged into my stomach and someone just cutting me open twisting the knife as they do. That kinda pain.

"Baby what's wrong?" mom panics coming in. Then my arm feels like someone is trying to pull it off.

"I....don't....know....hurts.....stabbed." I gasp out. Then my back starts to hurt.

"Baby your not cut." she says after she lifts up my shirt. Then my leg starts to burn.

"H...ur..ts." my stomach starts the excuitiating pain again.

"Son when did th....." that's all I heard before I scream and passed out.

I woke up sometime later with mom, dad, Kade, Max, Bray and Carter standing over me.

"What happen." I whisper hoarsly because my throat hurts.

"You don't remember?" Kade asked. I shake my head no.

"Son when did these pains start?" dad ask.

"About 3 months ago I guess." I whisper.

"Explain them to me."

"Umm my stomach mostly burns."

"You don't remember what happened at all?"

"Just that it felt like someone was stabbing me." mom and dad stare at each other.

"You found out Kyiri was your mate 3 months ago right?" I nod an yes. "Umm son she might be in trouble."

"I'm sure she'll get herself out of it." I grumble turning over facing away from everybody.

"No son I think your missing my point."

"It's none of our buisness dad."

"Yes it is son I don't mean trouble. I think she's being abused."

"And what I'm I suppose to do about it. Call her boyfriend tell him." asshole yes major asshole. My dad grabs my shoulder making me turn around to face him.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME! SHE'S YOUR MATE! YOUR SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF HER! SHE'S BEING ABUSED! GET OVER YOURSELF AND HELP HER INSTEAD OF WALLOWING IN SELF PITY! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND GET HER NOW!" he booms. I roll my eyes.

"SIR YES SIR!" I boom as I get up.

"Quit being an ass and get your mate." he says calmly. I snort.

"She's not my mate but I'll go get her for you then YOU can take care of her."I say walking out of my room. I get in my car with the boys and go to her house. I knock on the door as Carter and Max go check thru the windows.

"Can I help...oh it's you. The whores boyfriend." that has me fuming.

"No just a friend. Can I speak with her. It's about our class project."

"No she's gone."

"Okay thanks. Tell her to call me we really ne..." I get stopped by Max sending me images of what he is seeing. Oh hell no! She doesn't look like she's breathing. She's all bloody. Not moving. I keep my cool I have to or I won't be able to get her out of her safe.

"Hun what's going on?" some man says coming to the door. I glanced at his knuckles and they are all cut up. I'll give you one guess who did that to Kyiri. Yeah that asshole. I'm passed fuming. I'm so pissed I'll shift any minute now. I push my way in their house.

"Boy get out of my house or I'll call the cops!" the man yells. Go ahead asshole. I keep walking sniffing out Kyiri's room. When I find I fume even more.

"Get the baby!" I order scooping Kyiri up.

"Put the whore down now!" the woman yells. I keep walking to the door handing an unconscious Ky to Max. I turn back around to the man and grab him by the throat slamming him against the wall. He looks at me with fear in his eyes. Good.

"Are you her father?" he nods his head. "Is this what you've been doing to her this whole time? You fucking bastard. Call the cops. Please do and explain this to them. If you don't I will. I'll be taking her with me now. If I see you within a 20 mile radius of her. I'll be more than happy to kill you. You try to contact her in anyway I'll kill you. Do you understand me!" I growl. He nods vigorously. I let go of him and turn to her mother. "You both disgust me. Come near her again I'll have both of you locked up for the rest of your life's. Do I make myself clear!" they both nod. "Good." then I run to my car getting in. I haul butt home where mom and dad are waiting at the door.

"Take her to the spare room!" mom yells at Max. We all run behind him he gently lays her down.

"Son there's only one way to heal these wounds or she might die." dad tells me and I know what I have to do. Mom orders everybody out and starts stripping her as I shift. For some reason our saliva heals human wounds. After mom gets her undressed I get to work. She has 3 knife wounds, cuts and bruises I can heal but she also has a broken leg and arm I can't do anything about. You can tell her leg and arm is broken just by there angles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!