Chapter 32

It's been two fucking days. We are all on edge. I've lost my temper countless times. I cuss like a sailor something I don't do unless I'm pissed off. I've beat the shit out of my boys countless times. They take it of course. When they blow up I take their beatings. Win win situation I suppose.

Ky has done nothing but cry and say 'I want my baby home' and there isn't a damn thing I can do but hold her and let her cry. I don't want to tell her we'll get her back or we'll find her or she's coming home. What if I doesn't happen? Then what? She'll hate me for lying to her. I'll let everybody else feed her that bullshit story. Don't get me wrong I know we'll get her back. I have to think positive but I just don't want to say it to Ky because if I do she'll get her hopes up and they might get crushed. I can't do that to her.

We've searched all of his hangouts, talked to all of his friends, dad even talked to his parents leaving the kidnapping out of it. He says that's he left for spring break and hasn't returned. That's a lie some of his closes friends said he's been here. Just hanging out with them until a couple of days ago then just disappeared.

"TYLER!" dad booms from downstairs. I jump from the bed.

"No please Ty." Ky pleads.

"I'll be back angel face as soon as I can." I tell her kissing her forehead.

"Can I come?" I nod a yes. She doesn't want to be alone anymore.

We go downstairs and mom goes straight to Ky hugging her while they both cry.

"Yeah dad." I grunt.

"We have a lead." he says excitedly. That gets my attention.

"What?" I growl.

"Three towns over the alpha spotted a group of rouges and a human with a baby."

"Let's go." I growl. He nods.

"We are waiting for everybody else to show up." I nod and start pacing.

"We're here!" Carter yells running thru the door with everyone else behind him. They've been out searching. Everyday. My whole pack has actually. Nothing. Until today.

"Okay listen up." dad orders using his alpha voice. "They've been spotted in an abandon wharehouse three towns over. Matthew has people keeping an eye out on it. Everybody going with us start cramming in vehicles lets go!" they start running out with me and dad behind them. Ky stops me just before I make out the door.

"Tyler!" she yells. I turn back around just in time to catch her. She buries her face in my neck. "Please be careful and bring my baby home." she cries.

"I'll do everything I can to bring her home. I love you."

"I love you too. Please be careful."

"I'll do what I can." she nods not letting go. "Come on angel face let go. I gotta go." she nods again sliding off of me.

"I love you." she cries.

"I love you too. See you soon." I tell her with one last kiss goodbye.

I run outside jumping in dads car. We take off with four cars behind us. Each car has five people in it so we have twenty people with us. I hope Matthew has more men to help us considering I have no idea how many rouges are there.

"Are they sure it's him?" I ask dad as we drive there.

"One human male one human baby. The rest rouges. Yeah we are sure." I nod in response. I'm going to kill that little fucker and that bitch too. And whoever else gets in my way of taken my baby home.